1.Childhood

A/N: Hello everybody!

Welcome to an insight into Kunti's life.

If you like the story please Vote, Comment, Follow me and add this story to your Public Reading lists!

*************************************

King Shurasena was a happy man.

Everything he ever wanted, he got in his life.

A lovely wife, a little palace to live in, good income due to a position in the ministry of the king and a sweet daughter, Pritha.

It was another matter that the king was his cousin brother.
And that he had no heir!

*************************************

Kuntibhoja, King of Kunti Kingdom was blessed by the lords in everything except an heir.

He was a good King. He kept his people happy. He believed in peace over war.

He also worshipped the lord.

He had a wife and loved her enough to not think of another marriage even when he could not have kids with her.

The Kingdom was in danger if he didn't have an heir soon enough.

He often thought of adopting his nephew, Shurasena's son, provided he was ever born.

Gods again played tricks with him by giving Shurasena, a daughter instead of a son.

But the shastras and the vedas allowed him to adopt his niece and then demand her firstborn son as his heir.

This was how Pritha, the daughter of Shurasena, came to be known as Rajkumari Kunti, princess of Kunti and daughter of Kuntibhoj.

It was another matter that Shurasena was devastated.

So what if he wasn't a King!
Nobody has the right to take away his daughter from him.

*************************************

Kunti, a beautiful child with mischief in her blood, soon became King Kuntibhoja's beloved.

His desire of having his own children, was fulfilled by Kunti's presence in his life.

In the span of a single night, Kunti became the most precious thing in the whole of Kuntibhoj.

Her childhood passed in bliss.

Her teenage years passed in the gurukul learning both politics and home science, weaponry and cooking, reading and sewing, etc.

She loved the attention she got but at the same time returned it all with her kindness.

*************************************

Now, standing at the beginning of her youth, she was a beauty to behold.

Waist long hair that will make any man go mad in his head,
Fair complexion to make the milk of the holy cows shy in shame,
Face so pretty that made people forgot their work,
Voice so melodious that the cuckoo too envied,
With a full bust and lithe figure she made even the Gods drool!

This is Kunti and her story!

*************************************

Thanks for tuning in here!
Keep Reading and Loving!!