the staring game

ryders pov

nico had called out for me from the other side of the park when i first saw her. she was skating with a blunt in her mouth and had a water bottle in her right hand. she was gorgeous. i think i had been staring at her for too long because she turned around and caught me to which i panicked and tried to play it off as if i was looking for someone. but me and her both knew that wasn't the case. i'm guessing she went along with it though since she just kept skating. i laughed out loud at myself. i'm pretty sure i looked like a dumbass but i went on with myself and tried to remember what i was doing before i saw her when i heard nico yell again. "RYDER WHAT THE FUCK DUDE COME OVER HERE". shit i had forgotten he called out for me i thought to myself as i grabbed my board and made my way to him.

autums pov

i was skating when all of a sudden i felt someone's eyes on me. i didn't think much of it at first since after all it is a skate park but after a few minutes went by and still feeling like i was being watched i decided turned around. and when i did i locked eyes with this boy. i guess he thought i wouldn't catch him because not even a second after we locked eyes he made it seem like he was looking for someone else.  i felt bad because he started getting red so i went along with it and kept going. i couldn't help but blush at the thought of him staring at me, after all he was pretty cute.  i turned around once again to look at him and caught him laughing to himself. i felt my heart skip a beat. he was adorable i thought to myself. when all of a sudden i heard someone from the other side of the park yell and saw him quickly grab his board and make his way to the group of boys. i turned back around and kept skating.