The take down

I showed up at the abandoned factory and saw that he had backup which I kicked there butts. I got inside only to see more men. Five circled me at once and tried to capture me but I jumped and kicked all of them and they fell. I found a bunch of oil and I blew up part of the factory and took out a bunch more. I finally got to the center where Ray, Charlotte, and Henry were tied up. "Guys I'm so glad I found you!" Then Henry screamed,
"Behind you!" Right before the man in black tried to catch me but I ducked just in time. He tried to tackle me but I kept ducking out of reach. Then he caught me and threw me across the room.
"You may be wearing a suit. But your still just a little princess girl! And now you get to watch your friends die!" He yelled. Then I heard the nurses words again, "you've got lots of fight left in you." I held those words and with that I pulled out my knife and shot a mini knife right to where Henry could reach it and I tackled the man. We wrestled but he got one of my knives and threw me once again. Henry snuck up behind him to try to get him but the man turned around and I saw the blade pierce Henry. I screamed "Henry no!" As he fell to the floor. And in my sudden rage I yelled "no one hurts the people I love creep!" And I charged him and pushed him into the wall then I stabbed him. "That's for Henry!" I screamed. The man fell over. Dead. I left him and ran to Henry bleeding on the floor. He was unconscious. I kissed him hard to let him know I was there and I held him and just kept saying, "it's going to be okay! It's not that bad! You'll be fine! Please wake up! Please wake up Henry!" Ray and Charlotte called an ambulance for Henry and me because I was beaten up pretty bad too from the fight and I was bleeding but I didn't even notice. All I cared about was not losing Henry! I wasn't going to lose him! I couldn't lose anyone else!