part4

So it's finally the following  day at the Shields apartment. But the guy who grabbed my butt last night has not spoken to me yet but I didn't mind at all.
So the shield are going to the gym and I decide to tag along with them.
So I wear the outfit above.
Grab my workout bag and walk out.
Oh damn you have  such a sexy  but dean said. I wish I could just date you already  he started flirting with me but seth. Told dean to stop.
Before we could hed to the gym I looked at roman  and I could tell he was trying to hide a boner.I wonder how big he is in said in a low tone such that roman was the only person who heard.
Oh wait guys I left my water bottle  inside I'll just go get it and with that I headed back to the apartment.
I couldn't find it anywhere therefore grabbed a stool and climbed my way up to the counter to look for it. The stool I was standing  happened to have some issues  so I was on my way to hitting the ground when I felt  a pair of strong arms grab me by my waist. Oh thanks roman You saved me.
Before I could say anything else I was interrupted by him giving me a kiss on my mouth which turned out to a heated make up.
  After the kiss roman finally opened his mouth to say a word.

ILYSM😻 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.