House of HELL

Heyy y'all I know I been slacking but don't worry a new chapter are coming y'all way

But....

If y'all get this chapter to

200 reads
50 votes
30 comments

Your lovely girl will post a NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW NIGHT

Brooke POV
I been in this house of hell for 24 hours and this is day two. I truly think they forget about me and Marcus plan is really going to work. At this point I give up on everything. Marcus has been coming back and forth out of this room since yesterday just to watch me or talk to me like everything is normal but its not I'm fucking chain up for crying out loud.

"Baby I have to get you wash up" Marcus said walking out the of bathroom into the room

Marcus walk up to me tracing his fingers from my legs to my thighs. Then he got closer to my inner thighs. I couldn't look at him while doing this to me so I just look up at the white ceiling. There was no way for me to run out on this one. I have to take it. His hands move to my panties. Next his fingers rub my against clit. When I seen his facial expression in the corner of my eye. He was smirking and licking his lips.

"Baby you don't know I much I miss this" Marcus whispering in my ear. Still rubbing my clit through my panties

"Can you please stop" I said through my teeth and trying to move from his embrace at least

He slide my panties to the side and inserted his fingers inside of me. I flinched at his movement.

"Umm taste so good like how I remember" Marcus said while taking his fingers out of me and sucking my juices off of his fingers

Then he unchained me and lead me to the bathroom. He stand there watching me get undress and bathe. I don't how weirder it could get. I couldn't have my own space or privacy around him. Marcus was there at every second. After my shower he brought me some clothes. When I got dressed I thought he was going to chained me back up but he had something else in mind.

"We have some business to handle today" Marcus said walking out the door behind me

"Where we going" I said looking concerned

"Don't worry about" Marcus said

We both walked downstairs to the office. While walking I was observing the my surroundings (the house) and I never be here before so this crazy ass nigga really been planning this shit for awhile huh? I thought to myself . When we got to the office it was a slim tall white lady with brunette hair standing in the middle of the room with a briefcase in her hand. She had on black dress pants with a nice blouse to match and wearing black red bottoms heels.

 She had on black dress pants with a nice blouse to match and wearing black red bottoms heels