Don't piss off (y/n)

Third person pov

All the boys made their way into the boys room and girls into theirs. As soon as they got inside Oikawa announced, "I refuse to sleep next to Tobio-chan, the dork from date tech, and anyone from shiratorizawa." 

"Well sleeping next to you would've sucked so I'm glad you said that," Kageyama said. 

"I'm not a dork," Koganegawa exclaimed as he through a pillow at Oikawa.

"You're going to ruin my beautiful face," Oikawa said as he rested his hand on his cheek.

"No one cares about your beautiful face," Shirabu said with his arms crossed. 

"Well I'm taking a spot next to an outlet," Kenma said quietly under all the noise. Akaashi nodded and followed Kenma. 

Yahaba was going to go next to Oikawa until Oikawa announced, "And no one may sleep within a meter of my bed!" Yahaba rolled his eyes and moved down which forced Koganegawa to feel uncomfortable. 

"Seriously Oikawa!?" Koganegawa threw a water bottle at Oikawa hitting him right in the face. 

Then there was knock at the door and (y/n) peaked her head in, "Could you guys keep it down a little. I know its not late but you guys are being rather noisy." The boys all apologized to the girl and she shut the door. 

"We should probably listen to (y/n) and keep the noise level down," Sugawara said as he took a spot between Akaashi and Kageyama.

"If it weren't for Oikawa the nosie levels would be low," Atsumu said staring straight at Oikawa.

"Oh sooo it's my fault?! If you guys just listened to me this wouldn't be happening," He said.

"The boy is right," Semi said from a spot a little further down from Atsumu who was next to Kageyama. 

"If you guys knew me better you'd know how I like things," Oikawa said now with attitude all over his voice. 

"You know we shouldn't be ye-"

There was loud stomping coming from across the hall and now in the hall way that stopped right outside the door. (y/n) flung the door open and asked, "Who the f*!# is yelling?" All the boys pointed at Oikawa but Oikawa of course was pointing at everyone else. (y/n) made her to the boy and stopped right in front of him. Her (e/c) eyes pierced through his soul and she kneed him in the no no zone. "IF I HAVE TO COME HERE ONE MORE TIME THIS IS HAPPENING," (y/n) said before walking out. 

As soon as she left Kageyama was struggling to stifle a laugh at the great king who was now on the ground crying like a baby. Yahaba just kinda looked at him but disregarded the fact his teammate was down. Semi and Shirabu actually agreed for once on that Oikawa deserved that. Kenma was too busy playing to even notice. Akaashi was watching Kenma play whatever game he was playing. Atsumu just looked over at Oikawa and was thinking, 'you idiot.' Koganegawa was standing above Oikawa and telling him, "haha you got what you deserved!" Sugawara like any other mother was tending to the injured child who may or may not be sterile now. 

~Back in the girls room~

(y/n) walked back in to see her roommates laughing on the floor. "What's so funny," She asked looking down at the girls.

"I can't believe you kicked Oikawa in the balls," Sakura said between laughs. 

"He was being annoying so I decided to shut him up," (y/n) said nonchalantly before sitting down with them. 

"I mean there are nicer ways to do that," Yua said popping a couple chocolates into her mouth. "You could've nicely asked."

"She did that the first time I thought," Ichika chimed in as she picked out the darker chocolates from the assortment. "That's just how (y/n) is," the third year said looking at (y/n). Although they didn't attend the same school (y/n) and Ichika had met not only at a previous camp but both had played on the Japanese Youth Girls National team together. 

(y/n) smiled and wrapped an arm around Ichika, "see Yua-san it's totally normal! Thanks 'Chika!" Ichika rolled her eyes but not in a mean way and continued on with her earlier task. 

Sakura held her phone up and took a picture of the group. She drew an arrow pointing at (y/n) and connected it to text that said: Don't piss off (y/n) and posted it to her story. Sakura then said, "Camp is going to be fun!"