Birthday

"WHAT?! You didn't buy the streamers! His birthday is tomorrow!" Alex yelled. "I bought a sweater." Bree said shrugging her shoulders. "But his birthday has to be PERFECT!"  "Yes and it will be be I just don't think Conner is the kind of person who has streamers and confetti at a party." "Hey guys what are you talking about? Conner said pulling up a chair and sitting next to Bree. "Just your birthday party.I was thinking this... your in a forest with some friends and the family members who aren't to busy to come and I was thinking it could be like a Wild West theme so like cowboys and cowgirls. How is that for your party?" Bree said. "It depends would there be cake?" Conner asked. "It's not a party without cake." Bree said.                                                                                                                                                               ***

"That was the best party ever!" Conner said. "You know what would be more fun, if you would actually climb a tree." Bree said. " A Trumatic experience when I was five taught me to never climb a tree again." Conner said. "Well what happened?" Bree asked. " Alex dared me to climb the big oak tree in front of our house and so I did but when I was climbing down I slipped and fell,like,five feet down." "Ohh Ouch!" Bree said. "Guys it's late we should get going." Alex said. As they were walking home Bree suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" Conner asked. Bottom lip trembling she pointed somewhere near the bushes at a figure in a purple sash labeled Morina.     ***

Sorry this was so short thanks for reading though!