Teaser for Later in Emethyst's Journey Continues

Emethyst's POV

"You're crazy!" I exclaimed at my dad. I never would have expected he would have forced me into doing something like this.

"Emethyst, please." He pleaded. "No one will notice. It'll be too dark. All you have to do is just sit in the audience." He explained.

I widened my eyes, as I turned to face him. "Oh, so they won't notice you've shrunk and that you sound like a girl?! Yeah right!" I yelled. "Oh, and what about Burnet, huh?! I'm sure she'll notice you look strange, don't you think?!" I screamed, as I was freaking out at the thought.

My dad did a facepalm. "Emethyst, I promise you no one will notice. Rotom Dex is already in on it, and is going to talk for you. Also, trust me when I say it'll be too dark." My dad was practically pleading me to stand in as him while he lived his double life. "I have some smaller, identical clothes that will fit you, please go put them on."

I shook my head in disbelief. "I don't know why you're making me do this to begin with." I crossed my arms over my chest. I may look just like my dad, but there is no chance people would buy for one second that I was him.

"Emethyst, I will do anything for you. Just please.." He pleaded.

"UGH!!!" I exclaimed angrily, as I stomped into the nearby dressing room. I slammed the door, and quickly undressed. I dressed into my dad's smaller, identical clothes. I didn't think this would work even if Arceus itself came down and took away my feminine features. I tied my hair into a low bun, and put on my dad's identical hat and green framed glasses. There wasn't a mirror in this dressing room, so I hoped I looked okay.

I opened the door, and stepped out. My dad's expression changed as soon as he saw me.

"HERE, HAPPY?!" I exclaimed, angrily. "YOU OWE ME FOR THIS!"

My dad's eyes widened as he looked at me. "...Wow. Principal Oak wasn't kidding. You are like a female ditto of me." He said, as he examined me from head to toe.

Suddenly, I heard the audience clapping in the distance.

"Alright Emethyst, I gotta go. I'm sure you'll be okay, all you have to do is just sit in the audience. Don't worry, I told them to darken the auditorium more than usual. Just try to stay calm, or you'll blow your cover." He said, as he turned to walk out of the room.

I was in a snotty and unhappy mood. "NO, MORE LIKE I'LL BLOW YOUR COVER!" I yelled. My dad was already out of the room when I yelled.

I took a deep breath, and stomped out of the room. I went down to the auditorium, and saw my dad living his double life in the ring.

"He owes me big time for this

"He owes me big time for this....."

Alright guys, hope y'all enjoyed that funny teaser! Drawing is by MysteriousLostOne , hence it would not be in this book! She did an amazing job, as always! ^_^