9- For any fandom

(Zombie Apocalypse AU)

You had a little sibling* who was very young. They were only (7-10[pick their age]). You had been separated from them before the apocalypse happened. You were searching for them. Along the way you met groups. You fell in love, broke hearts, got heart broken, made tough decisions. But whatever happened with one group eventually ended because everyone in the group would die. From being bitten all the way to someone else in the group getting mad and killing someone. You had seen it all. But you never found your sibling. After the infection being active for five years you found a small group. They approached a log cabin you were living in. They had guns pointed at you and you had a (woc)* pointed at them. Someone walked to the front of the group and you lowered your weapon in surprise. It was your little sibling. They were about (12-15) now but you recognized them regardless. You joined the group but only really talked to a few people. But there were two people who didn't trust you what do ever. [Crush] (you don't like them yet) and their best friend(or [Crush 2] if your character is Polyromantic). You wouldn't have minded if it wasn't for the fact they tried to keep your sibling away from you. They thought you would hurt them. That made you angry. So the two of them were like enemies to you. You didn't want to fight them and you were honestly sad that you constantly were at eachothers necks. You argued with them everytime they tried to take your sibling. Well you had been in the group for almost a year now and you had a crush on one(or both) of your 'enemies'. Today you just weren't feeling well emotionally. You and your sibling were talking about it when the two came over and invited your sibling to play a game with another person around their age. Instead of fighting them about it, even though they were doing this just to spite you, you let your sibling go play. This confused them. Your crush(es) later went to talk to you about it. You ignored her/his/their questions. This annoyed them and they pinned you to the wall and demanded you told what was wrong.

Sibling: Your sibling can be a character from the fandom or another oc.
Woc: Weapon of choice

Author's note: If you want you character to be depressed and that's why their day is bad because of their depression you can do that.