𝟷

"Sa-chan! Oi Sa-chan!" A beautiful pink haired girl pulled you by your arm sleeve and dragged you away from your school.

"Satsuki!" After using her complete first name, she stopped.

"Mou~What do you need? I was so excited to take you somewhere and now my mood's down."

"Satsuki, where exactly are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise (f/n)-chan!" Your eyebrow twitched in annoyance and then she continued to lead you.

"Satsuki, looks like those cherries that my mother packed are going to be someone else's."

"Eh?! You're going to give those cherries to someone else and not me??"

"Yeah, but there's a slight chance that you'll be able to have them, that is, if you tell me where we're going."

You smirked. This time, it was Momoi's turn to get annoyed. She loved cherries, absolutely loved them. Well, part of the assumed reason she loves them is because she doesn't have to make them, so no kitchens blown up, right? Right? Maybe.

"Hmph, you know what (f/n)-chan? That offer's useless! Because we're already at our destination!"

You looked up and saw a huge gymnasium with more close by.

"These are....the sports gyms. Today is...I think the boys' basketball team assessment for the 1st string right?"

Satsuki looked at you incredulously. She was surprised that you had known about these things because you didn't really pay attention to sports related things unless it was important.

"(f/n)-chan...that's right. But, how??"

"I merely overheard a couple of people talking."

After you explained to her, she told you why she brought you here. She wanted to join as a manager for the team as her friend was joining the team.

"So, will you please consider joining with? I know that you might not enjoy it, and I don't want to force you either!"

She looked at you with puppy eyes and held your hands. After a few moments of thinking, you sighed in defeat and gave a small smile.

"I have extra time these days, so I'll go with you." She glomped you and nearly suffocated you in the process.

"Sagh-Satsughi. I ghan't breathe!"

"Oh! Sorry (f/n)-chan! Well, let's go then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that is the first chapter! As said before, it will start as a light hearted story but then approaches into angst/hurt.

The KnB characters and settings belong to Tadatoshi Fujimaki, and of course I don't own the reader!

All pictures belong to respective owners, except the silhouette in the title, (I made that one)

Please vote/comment and I hope you look forward to the next chapter! ~(≧◡≦)~