𝟸

The doors to the gym were slightly open, so you guys peeked through. The first thing that attracted your eyes were 4 distinctly colorful hair colors.

"Pfft."

"(f/n)-chan stop laughing. I know it's weird but I have colorful hair too, and so do you!" (Imagine that you have an unnatural hair color)

"Yeah yeah, no need to point it out. Oh! Yeah, Sa-chan, you said that you had a friend here right? Who is he?"

The pink haired giggled a bit and then pointed to a boy that had tan skin, navy blue hair and was covered in sweat after completing the assessment. "That ganguro!"

"Oh."

" 'Oh'? What does that mean?"

"Absolutely nothing. Anyway, Sa-chan that's not nice. He might be of mixed ethnicity or just has a deep suntan y'know? Not that I'll go against calling him ganguro though."

Then, you both started laughing out loud causing a couple boys inside to notice.

The coach inside took note of this and called you both inside.

"Satsuki this is all your fault." you deadpanned.

"Hey!! You were lauging too!"

"It was something else. It seriously wasn't me!"

"Girls!" A slightly deep voice boomed in the gym, "What are you doing here?"

You immediately decided to take action and bowed down, smacking Satsuki's head down as well in apology, conflicting to your previous actions.

"We're deeply sorry! We merely came here to join as managers!"

The older man pulled you both aside and pulled out his phone. The phone rang and he started talking to someone, another man. A few moments later, he turned to you and Momoi and pulled out two forms.

"These are the forms for the manager position. You both will be managers for the first string because that is previously unoccupied. But please ladies, next time be a little more quiet."

After that, he said the names of the new members of the first string. For some reason, several people gasped and had shocked looks on their faces. It must've been a huge accomplishment to be a first string.

"Aomine Daiki, #8"The blue haired ganguro; also Momoi's friend

"Midorima Shintaro, #11" A green haired megane.

"Murasakibara Atsushi, #23" A purple haired titan.

"Akashi Seijuro, #29" A red haired boy who was supposedly a genius.

"Managers, you may introduce yourselves."

"I'm Momoi Satsuki! Manager for 1st string."

You then looked at all of them, but then locked eyes with a short blue haired boy. You blinked, but then you didn't see him anymore. Hmm...interesting....

"I'm (l/n) (f/n). The same."

This would be a fascinating few years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: The pictures belong to their respective owners and the characters and overall plot belong to Tadatoshi Fujimaki. I only own the parts I add in and the personality in the story. Of course I don't own you, the reader!

The next chapter will most likely have non-canon events, so heads up. There'll probably be interaction between the reader and the 4 prodigies.

Please vote and comment!

Thank you for reading the second chapter and look forward to more! ('• ω •') ♡