Chapter22/Diamond Rings

(Erens POV)

We were in the car for awhile driving threw the neighborhood not talking to each other which really made things akward since..well y'know..we tried to kill each other a few minutes ago, until he spoke up.

"Sooo,..that was really fucked up before y'know...me trying to kill you everyday and today...yeah" he said awkwardly.

"Yeah but it's not as worse as what Levi tried to do to me" I said taking out my phone to text Annie I'll be right home and not to worry.

"Hey btw what was Levi doing to you anyway?" He asked with concern which was strange.

"I'll tell you but you better not tell anyone or I swear to God I will rip your dick off and especially not Annie" I said gripped his dick making him yelp in surprise as he desperately tried to drive carefully without crashing of me still holding on and giving him a deadly glare.

"OK, OK, OK I promise I won't say anything..just.please let go of my dick" said breathing heavily and I pulled my hand away.

"...well, I was walking threw the neighborhood until I heard someone call my name threw an alley and like a dumass I walked in only to be kidnapped by Levi. Then I woke up half naked on Levis bed ,chained to it with him showing me a creepy ass slideshow of pictures of me with blood and knives stabbed into them with him pointing a gun at my head as he tried to rape me. Then he took off the chains so I used that opportunity to take the gun from him and I shot him in the arm and...this happened" I said which left him with a shocked face.

"Well....that happened...you thinking of getting married yet?" He asked which made me think if i..I should get married...after all we did have an amazing life..why not share it each other and..she could feel the same way.

"Yeah..yeah,yeah, I have been thinking about it and I was also wondering if you can do me a favor"

"Yeah what is it"

"Will you be my best man?" I asked and he stomped on the breaks and screamed like a little girl at a One Direction concert while fanning his face rapidly with his hands and crying with joy.

"Are you Ok?"I asked with concern about to call an ambulance.

"Yes yes yesss!!!!!, Eren I would lobe to be your best man, its always been my dream to be a best man, ohh God yess!!" He screamed again which got on my nerves.

"Ok ok theres no need to scream anymore just..drive me to a 'KAY Jewellers' or whatever" I said and he stomped on the gas driving rapidly threw town not even stopping at lights and I swear I was about to puke in this car until he stopped at a mall parking lot.

"Have you lost your dam mind boy, you almosted killed me!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah but I didn't so lets go"he said as we rushed out the car and into the mall where I was dragged by him into almost every jewelry store and every time I found the 'perfect' ring he would always say 'its not the one and know me I know the perfect ring' that is until we both found the perfect ring.

It was a 15 carart gold diamond ring, with a perfectly right size diamond in the center and just Annies size, the only problem was it was 3,000 fucking dollars.

"Jean its the perfect ring yeah, but I can't afford it until I'm 50" I said but he kept looking at it eith lust and beauty.

"Hello Jean can you hear me" I said waving my hand in his face to break his ignorance.

"Eren you don't have to pay anything because, as a good person and an 'I owe you' for always beating you up I'm going to pay for it since I am a rich bastered after all" he said smugly.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked with 'you better not be playing with me bitch' glare at him.

"Of course I am, Sir I'd like this ring to go please" he said and took out a platinum credit card.

"You picked a beautiful ring sir" the cashier said and paked up the ring.

"See Eren,now all you have to do is Propose to Annie and BAM!, wedding, children, new home and new life" he said confidently handing me the bag and heading into a suit and luxury place.

"What are you doing, were supposed to be heading to my place" I said.

"Oh..oh yeah I forgot sorry, yeah lets go" he said sadly but I shock it off and we got into the car.

We drove home not speeching until he stopped at my house and spoke.

"Eren" he started as I looked back.

"Go get her...and make sweet love to her on the bathroom floor-" I cut him off from saying another word by closing the door 'stupid MeanGirls movie' I thought but Linsey Lohan had some boobs in that movie and the Hunger Games series.

I stopped at the front door and took a deep breath so I can be ready to....'propose' to the love of my life and start a new life.