Part 1

"If things always went to plan, then life would never be interesting."

-anonymous

Y/n didn't know what was going on. She had woken up in a strange bed in strange clothes and she was freaking out. 'Where am I?!' she frantically thought to herself. She scrambled out of the bed and padded across the room to the door. She tried to open but it was LOCKED. She screamed! She was so scared and confused.

The door suddenly splintered apart. A strange man with beastly powers and disgustingly good looks came barging in. "who are you" y/n squealed.

"The Mafia Boss biyotch" he barked. Y/n's eyes grew wide and she backed up against the bed frame. The beastly man stalked closer to her and she cowered.

"Who are you!? Why am I here?! What do you want with me?! What's your wingspan?" y/n asked without pausing to take a breath. She wanted answers and she wanted them now. Y/n wasn't no pansy she stood her ground.

"You have no rights here. I'm the high lord now. I'm the mafia boss..... And none of your business to the last two questions" he barked at her. At this point y/n was done with this strange man with beastly powers.

"Let me go now you prickly prick. I hate you and you didn't answer my questions. WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME!" Y/n was fuming. This man had no right to kidnap her- the worst part is she didn't even know how it happened. The last thing Y/n remembered was being at the club with her best friend Stef. She must've gotten really hammered or something because she remembered ZILCH. Her head was pounding like a drum and her mouth was parched. How long had she been out? 'Man I really need a glass of water' Y/n thought to herself. "Hey crusty boii! Get me a glass of wata would ya??".

The blond kidnapper with long shoulder length hair and vivid green eyes did not look amused in the slightest. In fact he glowered at Y/n. "No." He barked like a dog at her. "Listen here my Rose.You are mine now. You do not get to ask questions here. We will be married tomorrow and you will do it- no questions asked- now stay here and I will get you your dang glass of water. And if you ever call me crusty boii again you WON'T like the consequences." Y/n's jaw dropped to the floor and she let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. 'Good,' she thought, 'he's getting me my water'.

"Wait," she said as the strikingly monstrous mafia boss walked for the door, "do I have a budget for my wedding dress?"

"It doesn't matter- you won't be picking it out anyways."He said with a dark look of finality.

Y/n sighed to herself and then plopped down onto the bed. 'I can't believe my life right now' she thought as she buried her head into a pillow.

After a glass of water and a dainty cube of cheese, y/n drifted into a fitful sleep full of dreams of violet eyes.

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next morning, y/n woke to a gorgeous blonde shaking her shoulder to awaken her. "Come on now, we don't have all day." the woman said, giving her a pointed look. "It's your wedding day, so get up and get movin'."

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"My name is Aelin Ashryver Galathynius... and I will not be afraid so neither will you. Now come on, you lazy buzzard."

Aelin then helped y/n arrange her long caramel brown hair into an elaborate updo. Half an hour later, with hair full of sparkling hair pins that Y/n was sure were the most expensive things she'd ever worn, and a full face of makeup, she was finally ready to put on her wedding dress. Aelin clearly had good taste: she had picked a simple white lace backless gown with an off the shoulder neckline and silver embroidered flowers all along the hem and throughout the layers of skirts.

"Wow you're a miracle worker" Y/n said with a gasp. She had never looked this pretty in her life! She usually looked plain and un-noticeable but today she looked like a moviestar. Aelin winked, then took y/n's hand and led her down the main hallway and down the stairs. The floors were hardwood and covered with worn rugs that were clearly vintage, and the walls were a mustard yellow with a few empty picture frames hanging. Clearly, the kidnapper did not sh are a talent for taste with Aelin. Y/n wondered how a lovely woman like her could work for such an awful man.

"Now Y/n, I need you to listen and listen very carefully because what I'm about to tell you is very important." Aelin had suddenly become very grave looking. "Tamlin, the big beastly man who has kidnapped you is not a good person. We only have a minute for me to explain the plan to you so please don't interrupt. At the very start of the Wedding the Alpha of my pack is going to break in and interrupt the bridal procession. At that point I'm going to grab you and we're gonna run for it. You deserve better than this beast." Aelin calmly explained to me. 

Y/n nodded. "I understand. But why would you work for such a tool of a man in the first place?" She was concerned for this beautiful woman and she didn't want her to risk getting in trouble with the obviously dangerous Mafia Boss.

Aelin sighed with wariness in her turquoise and gold eyes, "Tamlin has been a threat to my pack for a very long while. I was sent to infiltrate his gang, the Thornes. When we gathered intel that he was forcing you, an innocent, to marry him, we decided to make our move. It will blow my cover, but it's worth it."

Y/n felt tears sting her eyes, "Thank you," she rasped.

They made their way to a grand room filled with golden candelabras and sparkling chandeliers . There was a red-haired man speaking to Tamlin at the front of the room, and he seemed to be aggravated. Once they noticed us, however, Tamlin dismissed him and signaled to the violinist to begin playing. A woman that y/n recognized as the famous singer, Feyre. She started fangirling in her head and her cheeks flushed pink. Tamlin seemed to think it was for him and he had an extremely pleased expression on his horrifying face, so y/n flipped him off. Aelin saw the vulgar gesture and winked at her, then leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Now."

At that moment, the stained glass windows spanning the left wall of the grand ballroom shattered, and in bursted a plethora of wolves- four in total. The one in the center, a tanned, silver-haired warrior with a tattoo down the left side of his handsome face, rushed towards the two women and pushed them towards the broken windows.

"You know what to do, Aelin. Get her out of here and meet us back at the pack." he growled in a deep, masculine voice.

Aelin nodded then roughly grabbed Y/n's right arm and tugged her towards the remains of the shattered windows. They ran out of the ballroom and into the woods that awaited outside. After running for five minutes Aelin suddenly stopped. "Y/n don't freak out but i'm going to have to shift into my wolf now so we can get back to the pack house." Aelin suddenly started stripping off her clothes.

Y/n's chocolate brown eyes went wide. She was getting a free strip show. Just then she heard the cracking of bones and saw Aelin grow hair, paws and a tail. 'Wow' she thought, 'I just saw a werewolf shift for the first time.' Aelin, or her wolf, motioned her to get on her back and Y/n complied. As soon as she was on the wolf's back, she took off running.

They were at the pack in what seemed like mere minutes but in fact was probably much longer. The time just seemed to fly by as Aelin and her were running. Y/n looked up at the house they had arrived at and stared in pure awe. The house was humongous! She got off the massive golden wolf's back and stood still for a moment to take the house in. 

Aelin trotted off for a moment and returned in her human form- fully clothed. "Welcome to the Terrasen Pack Y/n."