Chapter VI

( at the school )

Kao: oihoii!!! it's exhausting!! I frickin really need some sleep!

Pete: how's your ass Kao? ( whispered) )

Kao: shut it!

Ethan: we'll go first! see you around!

Layla: im gonna go too! bye guys!

Yihwa: now kao! tell us what happened last night?

Kao: w-what? nothing happened!

Prince: is that so? then why are you moaning last night?

Kao: you heard that?

Yihwa: of course you dumbass! it's so loud! even though im drunk at that time I heard it! it goes like this, ugh Pete faster ugh Pete! hahahahah

Kao: stop it you too! it's not fun!

Prince: so, are you going to tell us what happened?

Kao: I remember, I have something to do! bye!

Yihwa: ouw! ai Kao! wait for me! see yah later Prince!

( when Prince is about to go to his apartment Layla suddenly appears )

Layla: Prince wait!

Prince: ouw Layla! why are you still here? I thought you've already gone home?

Layla: ohh! it's because I have something to ask you if you don't mind.....

Prince: what is it?

Layla: well I see that you're close to Ethan, what is your relation with him by the way?

Prince: ohhh! we're just friends

Layla: is that's so, can you help me to be with Ethan?

Prince: what do you mean?

Layla: I like Ethan ever since I met him, so please can you help me?

Prince: I'll try my best Layla but im not going to make a promise that you and him will be together ok?

Layla: that's a big help! thank you Prince! then im gonna go now! see yah!

*****

( Group chat )

Yihwa: tell us now what happened last night Kao!

Kao: what are you talking about Yihwa?

Prince: stop pretending Kao! we heard you last night!

Kao: hey Prince! I saw you talking to Layla what are you talking about?

Yihwa: don't change our subject Kao! oh yeah what have you discussed?

Prince: well...... Layla asked me if I could help her to be with Ethan

Kao: and then? what did you answer?

Prince: I said I'll try!

Yihwa: stupid! why did you say that? don't you like Ethan?

Prince: Yes I like him but I think he doesn't like me the way he liked me before and why would I even pursue myself to someone who is meant to be with a girl?

Yihwa: ohh come on Prince! we're in an open country! same sex couple is open here! don't let someone stole your husband!

Prince: what husband! we're not together and maybe it's time to move on

Kao: so you are telling us that you'll give up Ethan and give him to Layla?

Yihwa: we know that Layla is beautiful and smart but we all know that you're better than her except that she has vagina but that doesn't matter!