•13•

Upon reaching the last level, I peek my head out before fully stepping out and walking over to the gym. I hear the music blasting before I see Jimin. It held a strong yet catchy beat.

Opening the door just a bit, I glance through the crack and widen my eyes as I see Jimin pulling off really cool moves and constantly keeping up with the beat. He looked so into his nature that it just looked like all his moves were naturally made, without hesitation. He held grace and style.

I watched fascinated until the music finally died down after a minute and he held the last pose for a couple seconds while panting. His tail lightly swished behind him as he stared at the mirror before collapsing to the floor and spreading out his limbs flat on the ground.

I gasp since it sounded like he hit the floor hard, so I opened the door wider and fully stepped in. At my arrival, I noticed him tilt his head backwards towards me as I neared him.

Leaning down over his exhausted form, I ask, "Are you okay? Do you want some water?"

He took a couple of breaths before responding, "I'm fine. Could you pass me my water bottle from over there?"

He didn't even make a motion to point out where the location of the water bottle was, he just looked at the general direction and I turned and found it in the corner next to the mirror.

Scurrying over and retrieving it, I returned to him and handed it to him as he sat up. Taking a seat next to him, I watch him take a couple of gulps. Sweat slowly cascaded from his forehead down to his neck and I watched it trail down in fascination. Sure, I've seen sweat before, but how come he looks so hot sweating.

He set down the water bottle and leaned back on his arms while throwing his head back, which flipped his hair and sent a couple droplets flying.

He closed his eyes and I watched him mesmerized.

"Are you tired Jiminie?"

At my question, he peeks an eye open and looks at me.

"Yeah."

"How long have you been practicing?"

"Uh, about three hours? Maybe four?"

"Since right after breakfast? That's a long time to be dancing for. Are you almost finished?"

"Well, there's this one move I still need to get down."

"From what I saw, you didn't even make a mistake!"

His eyes widened a bit as he tilted his head towards me.

"You saw me dancing?"

"Only through half the song since I came to check up on you. You looked really super duper cool."

His eyes softened as he let out a soft grin.

"You think so? Aww thanks lil' bean." He reaches out to ruffle my hair as I smile in response. He had shortened 'little' to 'lil' because it sounds 'cuter'.

"Come relax with me on the couch! Some of the others are chilling too."

"Well..."

"Please~"

"Maybe in a bit..."

"Pretty please! You said you were tired and you already performed the dance spectacularly on point. I also want to spend some time with you before you have to leave tomorrow. Please come rest." I grabbed his hand on the floor and interlaced out fingers while shooting him with the puppy eyes.

He hesitated a moment before sighing and nodding.

I cheered as I stood up and picked up his water bottle with me. Hopping from foot to foot excitedly as I watch Jimin slowly stand up, I grab his hand and drag him towards the exit before he could fully straighten himself out.