Chapter 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

I stared at bils body in shock. Even all the times I've seen her body she looks even more amazing each time. I had so many butterflies that I felt that i was numb.

"Can you please put this shirt on. It's really tight and it's not going through my chest." Said she.

"Ofc course baby" I said.

When I realized what I said, I stared at her with fear and stupidity. She gave me the t-shirt. She had raised her hands.we had tried putting on the t shirt but it didn't bother. Then, she jump and as we tried to put on the shirt. Her chest jumped with her. I honestly have to hide the fact I like her. We took a break. I couldn't ignore the fact that I was really horny. Staring at her just made it worse for me.

She was basically on Lingerie and almost all of her chest was showing. And she had a underwear that was basically a thong. Her hair was down. I honestly really wanted to fuck her right now in the spot. But I knew I couldn't.

What made it worse was that billie was a teaser. She did it as a joke but she didn't know I had a crush on her.

"Hey baby girl can you go get that towel for me" she said.

 She had lazy eyes and had a dirty smirk on her face. I couldn't not kiss her. I had to hold it in. I got the towel for her. She put it around her waist. She came up to me and put her arms around me. She looked at me.

"Baby girl you look hot mamas" Bil said.

I could feel the heat all over my body. She slowly walked off.

"Come help me put this shirt on mamas" she said.

I went over, got the shirt. And tugged o the shirt until it passed her tits.

"I don't wanna wear a pair of shorts tonight." Said she.

She opened the door. The girls could see in my eyes how horny I was. My dilated pupils. Brinna had pulled me out the room .

"Steph. You need to tell me what happened right now." She said

"It honestly can't explain. She- she had teased me."I said.

"Was it a good tease atleast?"she asked

"GOOD?! Bro it was amazing. But honestly I'm really sad at the fact that she's straight. I wanna pin her down to the floor and so all kinds of stuff with her."

Brinna stared. She was so surprised. She never thought I wanted her this bad. But the truth is. I'm desperate for Billie eilish.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna fall for anyone else. I had a crush on her for 4 years."

Claudia had walked in on me saying that. She stared at me. I really loved billie and no one seemed to know how much I love her.
———————————————————————————
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎