Very HMMMmMMMM

Ever noticed how bbh and Skeppy upload way too often together? Bbhs fans are starting to get worried because he hasn't been uploading for 4-5 months but the only channels he shows up on are Dreams channel and Skeps channel. Bbh now is more hesitant to say ily to Skeppy, and getting on a more darker tone, he has traits and habits suicidal people have when they have suicidal thoughts. Such as, lack of sleep, every person has that but bbh and Skep like ALWAYS record and Bbh ALWAYS says he's busy at like 3am. What's with that? He's starting to sound tired more and more in videos in closer examination. Another, 'slight' anger issues or rapid/quick change in mood. That happens quite alot for bbh don't ya think? He is very mysterious and that COULD be considered a trait, secretive. When he says he's 'busy' or 'working' when u ask him what he's working on he most likely says 'something' or whatever. He's very nice also, which is possible to add to it. They say: 'the nicest have the biggest secrets' or 'the biggest of hearts have the most messed up backgrounds' something along those lines right? As said(atleast by me):  "If I can't make myself happy, atleast I can make others happy for me."

So, what do you think?

This was a 233 word pointless ramble sorry bye