Too Playful

"Hey, you little man!" Y/n pointed accusingly at the innocent boy. "Where do you think your going?" The boy stops in his tracks, "The kitchen..." He hesitates, "why?" "I wanna come too!" She jumps up going to him as he rolls his eyes. Y/n flicked his ear, "I saw that. Respect your elder." He turns to her, "We're the same age!" "I'm older!" "By 9 days!" They bickered back and forth like children meeting each other's eyes.

"If anything respect me!" The two look behind them seeing their blond headed leader, they looked at each other then back at their leader. Seconds later the room was full of laughter, as the female and male clung to one another, "Chan you really are funny." The boy giggled not noticing the blond walking to them. He flicked their heads causing groans to come from both of his members. "I expected this from Minho, but not my little Y/n." "She catches on quickly. I'm so proud." He grins now back hugging the girl, "I learned from the best." She places her hands onto of his.

Chan shakes his head at the duo going to the refrigerator, "You guys were just... nevermind. What are you two even doing?" He asked as they were still in the same position just standing there. "Now that I think of it.. I don't remember." Minho said swaying with Y/n in his arms. "Okay you two, take a little step back." Minho's head was lowered on Y/n's shoulder his eyes were shut, lips curved upward. "Why? I like this. Y/n?" "Yeah me too."
Footsteps approached the kitchen area coming to a halt once they stepped foot on the tile floor. "Woah, what's happening in here?" A slightly deep voice spoke surprised at the scene before him. "I don't even know." Chan walked past the two, "I just wish it would stop."

The two 98' liners realized they had actually upset their leader, "Hey, I think Chan was serious." The younger boy said as he grabbed a bottle of water and walked out the kitchen. "Do you think we went too far?" Y/n asked turning to face Minho, "For once, I think we did. But we should give him some space and apologize later." Y/n nodded still wrapped in Minho's arms, "For real though, why are we in here?" She asked looking up at him, he shrugged, "You wanna go lay down?" Y/n hummed in response, "Mine or yours?" "We live in the same room, but your bed is better."

Hours passed by as Minho and Y/n had woken up from their nap. Chan hadn't talked to anyone or came out of his room since he was with the 98' liners. "Hey, do you two know what's up with Chan?" Hyunjin walked in the room, "Yeah." Minho answers sitting up stretching his limbs. "Y/n and I were in the kitchen and then Chan came in. We were hugging and I guess he didn't like how close together we were." Hyunjin nodded his head completely understanding what went down. "He's in his room right now. Maybe go talk to him." Minho nodded as Hyunjin left the two sitting there.

Y/n and Minho stood in front of Chan's shared room and softly knocked on the door then walked in. "Chan?" She called out, his back was faced to her as he stared at his laptop screen. "Chan?" She got closer placing a hand on his shoulder to which he shrugged it off. "I'm sorry. We're sorry. We took it too far." Y/n looked to the floor while Minho continued, "I should have stopped when you said something the first time." Chan had finally turned around to face them, "No I shouldn't have overreacted. It was idiotic of me." He stood going in for a hug to his members which they willingly gave into.

"You really are scary when upset." Y/n admitted causing Chan to laugh and mess up her hair. He walked to the refrigerator once again to get a drink and snack.
"At least it was something little..." Chan's sentence trailed off as he turned around. "Okay you two, take a step back." Hyunjin was back hugging Y/n. "I like it like this. Y/n?" "Yeah, me too." "You've got to be kidding me?" Chan spoke in disbelief.