three.

"will you sing a song with me?" donghyuck asked taeil as they drove to wherever donghyuck wanted to take him. taeil shook his head.

"no, my voice isn't that great," taeil said. donghyuck blinked, then frowning.

"your voice makes angels jealous. don't put yourself down, hyung, you're incredibly talented," donghyuck shamelessly stated, "i really like your voice."

"really?" taeil asked, voice even more quiet as usual. donghyuck nodded, turning the radio on.

"sing with me," donghyuck whined as he flipped to a random station, "please."

"fine," taeil conceded, beginning to sing along to whatever song was on the radio. he didn't know it very well, but the lyrics were pretty basic and easy to guess. donghyuck grinned, jamming out as he drove. eventually they arrived at a small restaurant café.

"wait, hyung, i'll open the door for you," donghyuck told him, stopping him from opening the door when the car was parked. donghyuck rushed out and taeil couldn't help but wonder why donghyuck was so sweet to him. sure, donghyuck admired him, but to the point where he had to practically court the elder?

he's sweet, but i'm way too nervous to handle sweetness.

"thanks," taeil mumbled out once he was out of the car, donghyuck beaming, "so... um, what is this place?"

"it's a café restaurant. they have good food," donghyuck said, grabbing on lightly to taeil's wrist and pulling him towards the little restaurant, "it's cute, right? not a lot of people, since i know you get nervous around too many people."

taeil's heart warmed a little bit. he didn't know the younger very well, so it was even more sweet that he tried to make him feel comfortable. donghyuck really was cute, and taeil could have sworn he felt butterflies in his tummy for a second.

"oh, thanks... that's really considerate," taeil nodded, face red as they entered. donghyuck dragged him to a booth, sitting across from him. a waitress came up, placing menus in front of them.

"hi, i'm seoyeon. i'll be your waitress for today," she smiled cheerily, "what can i get you?"

"i'll get an americano and a water," donghyuck grinned back, then looking to taeil, "what do you want, hyungie?"

"oh, uh...." taeil trailed off. he was never the best at ordering things. or talking to people in general.

"i'll get the same," taeil decided, feeling stupid with both of them staring at him, "thanks."

"okay, sure. i'll be back with that and then i'll take your order," seoyeon said before walking away. taeil let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, and donghyuck frowned.

"did you get nervous? i'll order for you if you need me to," donghyuck told him. taeil cleared his throat, nodding.

"yeah. i'm not all that hungry, so i'll just get a cinnamon roll," taeil decided, then closing his menu. donghyuck smiled slightly to himself, scratching the back of his neck slightly.

"cinnamon roll describes you perfectly, hyung."

"huh?" taeil asked, confused.

"you're like a cinnamon roll. warm, cute, sweet, fluffy," donghyuck said with a bit more confidence. taeil's eyes widened and his cheeks tinted pink. he let out a nervous laugh, immediately looking away from the younger.

"yah.... don't say things like that, donghyuck," taeil said, "people will get the wrong idea."

"what wrong idea?" donghyuck asked. taeil shrugged.

"you know- people will think you like me."

"i see," donghyuck nodded as seoyeon came back up with their drinks, "then i guess they'll have the right idea. seoyeon, two cinnamon rolls, please."

taeil stared at donghyuck with wide eyes as seoyeon nodded and walked away. donghyuck just sipped from his coffee and waited for taeil to respond. the elder took a few moments before he collected his brain cells.

"r-right idea?" taeil sputtered out, looking unfairly cute even with his eyes full of disbelief.

"is it really a bad thing if i like you?" donghyuck questioned, "is it a bad thing if people end up thinking that i like you, that i want to date you?"

"well, no, but-"

donghyuck smiled, happy that he got the response he wanted.

"then it's the right idea, cause i do like you. i, lee donghyuck, very much would like to be dating you, moon taeil."