but they're not here - 1

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰
𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳
- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 - ℕℂ𝕋 𝟙𝟚𝟟

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey Xuxi, I'm bored, do you want to watch a movie or something?" Ten asks while standing in the doorway of Lucas and Winwins shared room.

"I guess."

They decide to watch a bl in Lucas's room since they both agree that the beds are more comfortable then the couch.

The decide on Why R U the series, and since they're on the same episode it works out.

It gets to a spicy scene in episode 9, and Ten looks over to see Lucas slightly sweating.

"God he looks hot" is all Ten can think of. "No don't think that, you're dating Johnny"

But Johnny isn't here.

Ten was having a war in his mind.

"I-ll by right back" Ten was about to get up but Lucas pushed him down, pinning him on the bed.

"I can't controll myself." Lucas says going to kiss Ten all over his neck.

"Lucas...this isn't right. We both have boyfriends!" Ten tries pushing away Lucas, but fails.

"But they aren't here" Lucas smirks. "It'll only be a one time thing, I promise"

"You better keep that promise" Ten grabs Lucas's neck and starts hungrily kissing him, finally letting out all the sexual tension that has been going on since WayV promotions.

Outside of their room Yangyang takes a sip of his tea backing away from the bedroom door. Yangyang slightly smirks while stopping the recording on his phone. "I do like drama," he says to himself sending the clip, and going back to sit on couch, "This'll be fun."

----------------------
Get ready for a rollercoaster ♥️🥰💆🌚