youre a better kisser anyway - 2

Jungwoo pulls out his phone to text his boyfriend good morning as he always does, when he notices a message from Yangyang.

Weird. He thinks to himself.

He opens it and sees a voice message, so he clicks on it. He frowns in confusion then he hears "but they aren't here" from a voice he knows so well. His heart drops.

"H-how could he. I thought he loved me." He felt tears suddenly run down his face. He hears footsteps and sees Doyoung run his way.

"Woo what's wrong?" He says running to the boy to check on him.

"L-lucas cheated on me." Jungwoo cries out.

"Oh my god." Doyoung hugs Jungwoo as tight as possible. Doyoung had liked the male since forever, and always knew something was up with Lucas. Especially after the way he saw Lucas stare at Ten.

Ten.

"Do you know who with?" He asks in a soft voice, as to not sadden the boy more. That didn't work out very well.

Jungwoo pulls away from the hug. "Ugh! That son of a bitch, Ten! I knew something was going on between them." That surprises Doyoung. He had never heard Jungwoo cuss, or really even get mad, at that.

"Come on let's go sit down on the couch, to calm down." Doyoung walks Jungwoo over to the couch and lightly sit him down. Jungwoo looks so fragile. It hurts Doyoung to see Jungwoo look like this. Jungwoo always is so happy.

"W-what am I supposed to do?" Jungwoo asks looking up to Doyoung, and Doyoung almost melts right in that moment.

"This might be the dumbest idea ever but what if we.. did something to make him angry? Like kiss or something. You can break up with him after wards but we should just get him back you know?" Doyoung asks.

"I guess.. we could go to their dorms and break all of his things that are important to him and I can burn all of the things he gave to me and-"

"woah woah woah Jungwoo" doyoung laughs taking Jungwoos face in his handa. Then he kisses him.

"Please do that again" Jungwoo says, and Doyoung does so.

"Just to let you know, you're a better kisser than him anyways." Jungwoo giggles.

Doyoung looks over at Yuta, who just nods and walks away.

What a mess.

-----------------------
Yeehaw folks