***

The warmth of the summer starts to fill the whole place. I can see how the kids plays their games, the teenagers gossips and the adults do some backyard chores on my transparent glass window. I always found myself sitting in my window couch just mesmerizing how the outside world works. I wished I could experience those.

"Lei we're going. are you ready?" I heard my mom as she lands a soft knock on my door. once a week I get transported to the hospital to do a useless treatment. If i don't consider my mom's decision or feelings I won't hesitate or tire myself to visit the hospital. I will just let myself die

"i'll be there in a second" I stated. I heard her footsteps leave my room's front door. This kind of scenario— a boring usual hospital day. I stood up from my window couch and picked up my small string bag. I took a glimpse on the mirror, I am wearing a white sleeveless crop top and a simple mom jeans with white sneakers. I looked so normal, weightless teenager.

I walk on our hallways and was about to wear my airpods when I heard a voices coming from may parent's bedroom. it's obvious how they tend to make their voices thinner as if they are preventing someone to hear them, I don't like to eavesdrop but my feet won't cooperate from leaving so I take a peek on an ajar door.

"19 years of existence inna, she'd been doing the treatment since her childhood. it's obvious that she's tired, let's give her the life she'll treasure" dad stated in a monotone way of speaking. he's serious.

"stopping of treatment means stopping her life alfred. can you hear what you're saying? I will never lose hope" my mom stated, her voice shows obvious pain and anger. my dad massage his temple while my mom sat on the bed. I always saw them talked in frustration but I never heard them, do they always fight because of me? and the fact that they call each other's first names without the sound of love hurts me.

"we talked to the doctor and he said that it's impossible for her to heal. this medication is not to cure her but just to slowed the worsening of her disease. It's been ages!" my dad stated.

"then what do you want me to do alfred? let my daughter die?" my mom shouted in a thin voice. she was trying to conceal how hurt she was but she always fail. I take a deep sigh and leave their bedroom's front door, I walked back to my room. screw it!

I took my sticky note and smiled as I wrote a message there. few minutes of deciding I jump off my window and land on the cement ground. I swore real bad when I felt a pain from my heart, I was pressing my chest as I walked on the side walk trying to conceal the pain.

there's a bridge that I always wanted to go, it's near us but I haven't seen it without a window car as barriers. I was mesmerized when I saw the huge bridge, call me exaggerated or anything i don't care. I held the handrail of the bridge and looked down. the not so clear water of the bridge is flowing neatly. I looked up and saw a green mountain, I smiled as I realized how healthy it is.

"you should find something much higher than this, you won't die jumping off here" I strangely looked at the owner of the voice. his brown eyes caught my attention as well as how his wet lips have the prefect curve together with his pointy nose.

"what?" I shouted when I got distracted from the realization of what he stated earlier. does he thinks I'm going to kill myself? it's my first time being out here so why would I waste that just by killing myself? I wanna see more, I wanna travel more, I wanna learned more about the world even though I don't have the chance.

"it's physics— when you want to die or do suicide in a bridge you should pick a higher bridge so that when you fall to the water the impact will be great to caused you death." he explained, proudly— my brows meets. his gaze on the flowing water beneath us.