Nygah

Ever felt like the weight of the world was on your shoulders??  I mean I feel like that all the time. It's not that I don't have people who love and support me.....it's the fact that I don't have that ONE PERSON who should be here to love and support me. I want love... I want it soo bad.! I need to feel wanted.... I need to feel LOVE.!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
NYGAH. POV

It was about 8 pm when Paris  came into our dorm with a whole bunch of shopping bags."Tf.! Bitch I know you did not go shopping without me!".....This trick had the nerve to laugh."Yea babes I did because I knew that if I told you were we were going...you wouldn't go."

She do got a point. I dnt like to go out.  But dnt get me wrong.....when I go out, I show out.!" And were might we be going Paris ?  Because last time I checked,  my plans were to stay here and study. "She turned around and put her hand on her hip,"Nigga you sound just like a basic, lonely,bitch who dnt get no kinda dick. Now get up and go wash yo pretty lil ass."

All I could do was chuckle. This bitch is something else.

I went to our bathroom and took a 10 minute shower not wanting to hog the hot water. I got out and did the rest of my hygiene then walked out. Paris  looked at me then smirked on her way to the bathroom. Like,bitch what's so funny? I found out when I looked on my  bed...This bitch picked out a tight ass red bodycon dress with some midnight blue  stilettos with a strap around the ankle. I ain't complaing, the outfit was cute. I just dnt want to attract  the wrong attention ya know?

About 20 minutes later Paris came out her room looking hella fine. Baby girl had on a yellow and pink bodycon dress and some silver wedges. I ain't tryna seem conceited but we some badies.! "Damn girl.!  Look at you looking like you looking.!" All I did was smile."But babes how can I repay you for but buying this outfit? You know I'm broke and I dnt get payed until next week.""Nygah, how many times do I have to tell you that you my girl. We been down since gradeschool. I got you Chile."I smiled at her."Thanks girl" she nodded. "Alright it's almost 10 let's go mamacita. We grabbed our phones and clutches then left out.

I had my hair in straight while Paris had her hair in curls. We got to her Benz and unlocked the door. I plan on drinking since I barely go out so....IMA TURNUP TONIGHT!!!! We pulled up to the Club Platinum and got out.

Ayeeeee we finna turnup!!!! 

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Hope you liked it. It's my first book so let me know how I did......
Oh and VOTEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE!!!