Yes Papi.!

Nyjah POV

When me and Paris walked in the club, all eyes were on us. Like....I know we look good but damnnnn.!  Recognize by PARTYNEXTDOOR was blaring through the club so you know I had to find my way to the floor.  I guess Paris had the same idea because she was right behind me. For about 3 songs we had fun grinding and dancing on each other. Haha niggas prolly the thought we were gay.

"Paris let's get something to drink it's hot in this club." She nodded, so we made our way to the bar. The bartender made his way to us."What can I get you today?"" Urmm let me get 2 Grey Gooses on the rocks  pleasee"he nodded and went to get our drinks. A few minutes later he came back with them.  We were just drinking when I felt Paris nudge me. " Aye Ny, turn around slowly and look at that fine ass man staring at you in VIP. I did as told and turned around locking eyes with one hell of a man.! Hunny had some dark brown eyes that made me think of chocolate and a body that made me want to..... lawd.!  I dnt even know this man and hes having me think like this. Plus I dnt need a man, I'm fine were I'm at. "Paris he fine and all but I dnt want nor need a man. I can do bad all by myself "Paris looked at me like bish please." Nyjah, nobody said you couldn't do bad by yourself, but it doesn't hurt to have somebody doing it along side of you. I know you want to be Mrs. Independent and all but bitch you getting older not younger.  Find somebody and settle down with him. Trust me,  it feels good to have somebody whos there for you and love you unconditionally. " I nodded my head thinking about her words. "Thank you" I said giving her a hug. " Your welcome babes now let's go dance."

Yike In It by 99% was playing so you know we had to show these tricks how to do it. While on the dance floor, I See some fine ass nigga get behind Paris. At the same time I felt someone behind me. I didn't pay it no mind though.  After about 2 songs, Pony by Ginuwine came on. So I pulled the Nigga closer to me and starting grinding and pushing my ass into him. "Ugh mami you might want to stop before you start something you sure as hell can't finish."I gasped, ole boy had an accent, a deep voice and everything.  Whoever he was sounded sooo sexy. For some reason, I felt like taking this to a whole nother level. So, I grinned my ass harder into the person. After a few minutes of him growning I turned around.  And standing before me was no other than the guy in VIP. He was at least 6'1 compared to my 5'3 and had a sharp line up with the fade going. He was very musular and big, like damn nigga you look like you took steroids all yo life.  He had on some dark Trues and an all white versace shirt (I think That's how you spell it lol ) and some all white forces.  Ole dude had a aura that demanded respect. He was that fine." Wussup beautiful,  how about we get outchea. "He said flashing a beautiful smile. For some reason I said yes....

I told him to give me 5 minutes. I found Paris and told her I was leaving. This bitch had the nerve to smirk -_-. I also took note that she was still with dude from the floor. I mentally smiled.

A few minutes later I was out the club and in the passenger side of the mystery dudes 2015 Mazda3  like this car hasn't even hit the markets....  okay, I'm dealing with someone big. We didn't make conversation,  but the sexual tension was very strong.  The only sound in the car was the radio, but surprisingly,  it was a comfortable silence.

About 30 min later, we pulled up to a huge house. Like the house could easily house all my side of the family and try they kids family. Shame.  We parked and wasted no time getting out the car and making our way into the house. Once inside he picked me up bridal style, carried us upstairs to his room  and through  me on his bed. He was just standing there looking at me with lust, and something else I couldn't detect....love? I just brushed it off and started taking my heels off. "Nawl mami leave em on "oooh this Nigga voice had me dripping all on his bed. I guess he noticed because he started stripping out his clothes until he was only in his Polo boxers and socks. I did the same, stripping out my dress and staying in my Victoria Secret red lace panty set and heels . His eyes got wide as he literally ripped off my bra and staring to suck on my nipple while rubbing and squeezing the other. He switched and did the same with the other. I tried so hard not to moan." Nawl mami let me hear you. Don't Hold back. I was still holding back when he started rubbing my Pearl through my panties.  Oh god that felt soo good.! He came up and staring kissing me while still rubbing me. Shawty had some soft ass lips.  While kissing me he inserted his finger in me feeling all my wetness.  " Gah damn mami you tight af. " he went faster and faster while sucking on my nipples again . "Mmmmm" I moaned. I couldnt take the pleasure he was giving me. He replaced is fingers with his mouth and starting tearing my shit up. I just couldn't take the tongue.! He had me moaning and begging for more. Something bigger.  Something that'll fill me up.....

I guess ole dude got the hint because he stood up and lowered his boxers. Oh my God.!..........................................................
........................ HE WAS BLESSED!!!

Nigga had to be at least 11 inches long. And it was thick. I knew fo'sho I wouldn't be able to take the dick,  let alone fit.  I looked up and this Nigga was amused " what's wrong mami? I want hurt you." Now I knew that was a damn lie.! I Wasn't no virgin, but I haven't had sex in 3 years. So hell I might as well be one.! He positioned himself right in front of my entrance before leaning down and kissing me very passionately. Which surprised me....

I was so engulfed in the kiss, I didn't realize he was about to enter me until I felt the pain.  One lonely tear escaped my eye.  I mean he was all the way in me, that shit hurt.  After adjusting to his size he began moving in and out of me slowly.  The pain passed and it felt like I needed him in me.... to fill me all the way up. "Oooh go faster Mercy" I moaned.  " Your wish is my command baby girl." He sped up his stroke to the point he had me hollering and screaming in Spanish. "Oh, sí papi más rápido follar mi coño! ¡Sí! ¡Oh, que se siente bien ah verdad! Llévame papi superiores. Más Rápido!" "Damn bae I don't know what you just said but you sound sexy af.!" He liked every inch of my  body and kept thrusting in me. I felt this burning sensation in my stomach that needed to be released!  " Ah papi I'm about to cum!" " Nawl we gonna cum together you better Hold that shit.! " " Ah Papi I can't " " Yes you can.!" He said as he flipped me over on my stomach.  And started hitting it from the back.  "Mmm, yes mmm fuck me papi!". I could feel he was close because his breathing picked up and and he was hitting it harder. He leaned down in my ear "cum with me beybe" That was I needed to hear. I couldn't Hold that shit no Longer! " Ahhhhhhh" we both sceamed as I came and he right along with me. " Damn mami.! " was all he said before he callasped on top of me. I was so warn out all I could do was sleep. A few minutes later I felt him get up and go to the bathroom.  He came back and cleaned me up.  Then layed down with me.  He put his arms around me and we fell right to sleep.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hope you enjoyed this part.  I decided to switch things up a bit. But y'all I need some feedback.  I can't go on unless I know what my viewers want. Plus I'm thinking about adding a POV for Mercy.  Should I?

VOTEEEEE AND COMENTTT!!!!!!!