Chapter 2 Big Hit

It was lunch time. All the students rushing to the cafeteria to eat. On one of tables sat seven friends who were discussing the meeting for their club later. Namjoon, after taking a bite out of his food started their little discussion.

"So first, I'll be the one introducing the club and Seokjin hyung will be the one explaining how the audition will be held." Namjoon said, pointing at the mentioned male.

"I still think that our club should be called Jin Hit. It stands out more than Big Hit." Seokjin complains while crossing his arms over his chest. His friends just shared glances with one another before giving their hyung a bored stare.

"Jin hyung, we've talked about this." Taehyung said looking at Seokjin who just pouted.

"Hoseok hyung and I are in charge of the dance auditions. Taehyung and Jungkook are in charge of the vocals. Lastly, Yoongi hyung is in charge for the rappers." Jimin recalled for everyone, who earned nods from his friends.

"Okay. Do you guys think we're all ready to pull this off?" Namjoon asked them but, the question was mainly for himself. He was beyond nervous. It took them months to convince their school principal for him to approve of this club and now that the club was finally approved, he fears that not many people would attend the meeting and would actually be a fail.

Jungkook just gave his hyung a reassuring smile and said, "Don't worry yourself that much hyung. Many people are interested to join our club and have already signed up. Everything will be fine."

Namjoon just smiled and nodded in return. He was right. He tried to brush off the feeling of being nervous.

They all ate their lunch with small talks here and there. All seven men looking forward for later.

***

Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai all met up after class as they all agreed. The five men entering the room that was provided by the school principal for the club. Upon entering, they were met by someone calling Yeonjun's name.

"Yeonjun!" Jimin shouted from the front. The blue-haired male looking at Jimin and waved his hands towards said male. Yeonjun walked to Jimin, the four following from behind him.

"Jimin hyung!" Yeonjun greeted as the two males shared a brotherly hug.

"Here to join the club?" Jimin asked and his eyes gazed at the four men behind Yeonjun.

"Ah yes, hyung! We're all here to join." the younger replied pointing at his friends behind him.

"Glad to hear that." Jimin gave them a smile that reached his eyes. He excused himself when someone called out for him.

The five looked around the room. It was like a dance studio. There was a huge mirror on the right and speakers hung to the corners. There was a small cubicle at the left side by the corner. It looked like a storage room filled with microphones and other stuffs needed by the club. There is also a huge table with chairs surrounding it. The whole room was surprisingly large and spacious. The five friends sat side by side on the floor.

"Jimin Park knows you exist, hyung?" Huening Kai questions, earning a scowl from his hyung.

Jungkook Jeon, Taehyung Kim, Jimin Park, Namjoon Kim, Hoseok Jung, Yoongi Min, and Seokjin Kim are admired and well-known seniors of Converse High. Seven dashing and talented men. Every student in the said high school, whatever gender, would do anything for these seven men to notice them.

"Remember that part time job I was telling you about at the café? Turns out Jimin hyung also works there." Yeonjun explained to them.

"Woah that's amazing, hyung! You're friends with Jimin Park!" Huening Kai blurted out.

"Well, I guess it is." Yeonjun rubbed the back of his neck.

"So the seniors who thought about this club was Jimin Park and his friends. This should be a fun experience." Soobin said looking at the front where the seven seniors were seen preparing for the meeting.

Minutes later, the meeting started and progressed smoothly. Seokjin explaining to the future members the audition and when it will be held. Everything went well. Soon enough, the meeting ended. Yeonjun and his friends saying goodbye to their Jimin hyung and his friends.