Obamagate

(POV: Obama)

       You open your eyes suddenly and look down to see your hot bod covered in sweat.

"That dream again"' you say in a confused, yet also concerning way, you think back to earlier this week when you first had that dream, or better yet: premonition. It starts off with  you walking the desert parched and desperate for water when you come across him: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
You look at him from a distance confused, but your eyes catch the glint of a reflective surface, his massive pecs have become a reservoir of sweat and natural rain water. You run towards the rock in an effort to syphon out the beautiful nectar of liquid of his pecs, but before you can get close enough he puts his hands out and stops you.

"Thats far enough you sexy little minx" he rumbles out. You stare at his large, glistening pecs and thirst for a taste of the sweet sweet sweat.

"but mister rock sir, I am but a demigod with a chiseled ass wanting a taste of the godly fruits in front of me."

He flexes his pecs and they bulge in turn to the beat of your heart. You excitedly clap your cheeks a little in anticipation, but the hunk of meat in front of you hears it...

"I see you're trying to challenge me, well if you want this fruit from the gods your going to have to prove your worth for it" and just like that the rock squeezes his pecs and the mountain range to the left of the two of you crumbles into nothing more than a pile of dust. Visibly turned on by this feat Obama decided that this is no time to hide his power, so he immediately clenches his ass with the power of a hydraulic press, from which his ass cheeks create a seismic blast which splits the ground beneath them and strips both of them from their clothes.

"Hey, nice cock" The rock compliments you. You blush violently, clapping your cheeks again and breaking the sound barrier. All the sand within a 69 mile radius disintegrate to nothing.

"but, your cock is nothing compared to mine" he says and flexes his pecs so hard that they compress all the carbon in the air to diamonds. He sweeps his large baby rod across the flat ground and create a sandstorm to end all sandstorms.

To protect yourself you rapidly start creating a counter current using your own schmeat. After the dust settles The Rock is nowhere to be found, that is until you feel a hand on your shoulder. As you turn around you feel the hand pulse until you finish your 180 degree turn, only to realize the that the hand was but The Rocks massive horsecock hanging on your shoulder from over a meter away

"Very impressive" the rock says whilst gradually getting closer "I haven't seen cock work like that since the summer of '73, maybe you are worthy of my fruits" and just like the the rock gets into tongues reach and you take a nice big lick of his peck, the saltiness of his sweat make you shiver not out of taste, but out of arousal.

"What a strong unit you have there" the rock says as he is lifted into the air by the violently throbbing erection you suddenly sport.

"Why dont we do somthing with it"

The Rock uses his large veiny horse cock as a third leg, landing gently behind you.

"Now that you have tasted my gleaming mounds of delicious man flesh, why dont we put these godly tits to the test."

"hnnnnnnnnnng" you hear yourself say gripping your thighs with the horny grip™️. The rock lets you slide your phat cock between those honey sweet pecs. *villager noises* you moan out as the traction of his pecs is worthy of any grade A gorilla grip pussy you've ever received. The pecs demolish any thought you have and you lean down, gulping down the rivers of sweat The Rock has pouring down him. He plays with your cheeks, trying to put together a mix tape out of each clap and boom.

"Yeah my gorgeous bubble butt bean" you hear The Rock say as you clap another time and cause a class 4 earthquake.

While you're drowning yourself in his godly nectar you decide to use your hidden technique on The Rocks monster cock, the Gwak Gwak Gorilla Grip Vacuum Seal Suction Cup Schmeat Grinder 3000, the only other person you had ever had to use this technique on was Dirk Strider, and he was the most valiant opponent, and lover, you have ever had. But the past is beyond you now, and your only job is to prove to this god your worthiness, so you gulp down every ounce of sweat without missing a single drop and working his dick like an industrial size leave, you hear a sudden moan.

The roar shakes the earth as his pecs flatten trees. Your ass shakes and cause even more damage to the ground with the sheer force of his moan. Houses windows shatter and even the devil hears this mans sweet sweet moan of intense pleasure from your move.

"this is over 9000!!" he screams out, his voice raw and low. You tighten your grip on his cock, pistoning it in and out of you like you're on X-games. He screams out at the sudden pressure. His pecs pop out and punch the surrounding air, creating jets of air that destroy far away forests. His cock throbs violently, throwing you up and down like a bull ride and damn, do you like this bull.

"AHHHGGGGGG" he screams out in a hot way that makes you more aroused then ever. You clench down around him as hard as you can and just like that he is spurting like an untamed firehose. His nut is the protein you've been waiting for and you fill up like a balloon.

You wake up several hours later surrounded by nothing more than nut and flat land, nothing survived the impact, the rock is on the floor, rivulets of semen still on the tip of his dick, and balls deflated, you remember the events that happened before hand when you look down you realize your arms are gone from the shear force of the Gwak Gwak Gorilla Grip Vacuum Seal Suction Cup 3000 combined with the monstrous energy of The Rock 's nut blew your arms to smithereens, yet you don't mourn the loss of your arms, instead you're thankful of the events that have come your way and you carefully walk towards the rock and lay down on his chest, only to sink lower and lower into his pectorals untill all you can see is black.

For the past 4 weeks you've had this same dream and for the past 4 weeks you've been waiting, biding your time until he shows up. On that day you will be prepared, and you will know what  to do, but until then you drift of to sleep completely ignoring the cum soaked bed you woke up to.