Part 2 tour around LA 😏

Sophie's pov: it was another beautiful day in LA and today was hopefully gunna be another really exciting day . Rece and I were messaging all night . Rece was gunna show me round LA today . Rece was 20 mins late because there was a car accident where he was from and he didn't call or text and I was getting worried he wouldn't show up I was even getting ready to leave and then I hear in the far distance sophie be called I turn around and see this beautiful brown eyed boy with golden hair which gleams in the sun and I instantly knew it was rece and I was thinking in my head how has this boy got more good looking or was that just me . He then runs up to me and apologised how late he was and speaks in his really cute American accent
Rece : sorry soph there was an accident where I was from and I ran out of data so I couldn't call or text . Hope you can forgive me
Sophie : of course I can forgive you it wasn't your fault .
Rece : okay then let's get the tour started anywhere you have in mind .
Sophie : I only been here 3 weeks so you choose .
Rece : alright then even better with his cute wink again .
I then hope in his black Mercedes but I go to the wrong side and realise he's also going the same way and he looks puzzled . He goes you wanting to drive and threw me the keys playfully . I tell him I'm really sorry it's the right way round in England . You do realise most of the world do the complete opposite to england so I guess your country is wrong . I then get in the other side to not waste time . He says would you like to go get coffee first . Yeah I would love too where we heading . He then says Dunkin doughnuts because there is one down town LA which is 5 mins away . I say yeah sure never been there in my life . He then looks at me in complete shock  and he goes whatt you don't have dunkin doughnuts in England . And I go yes but it's very rare . He then goes ok then off we go . He drives very carefully to the dunkin doughnuts it was slow but smooth . He put on the song GOOBA by 69 which is very typically American . I turn to him and say I love this song . We arrive to dunkin doughnuts and I have no clue on what to order I panic as we come closer to the drive through . He asks me before hand .
Rece : which drink would you like , coffee or a typical doughnut even do orange juice . Oh and water of course .
Sophie : I'm really sorry I do not know what to order
Rece : it's okay I got you do you like coffee
Sophie : yes I do thank you . We get up to the window and I pass him money to pay . And he says no way are you paying for this i will pay . I just nod and agree . We drive off with our drinks and I say thank you very very much this is too kind . He says you British are too polite . I laugh and say it's in our nature I guess as I shrugged at the same time . As the touring come near to an end that day we saw Long Island beach california , walk of fame , he even brought me too university of LA (UCLA) we even saw 2 museums at UCLA which was fascinating . I loved the tour I can't wait to see rece next idek when it will be thou I hope it's soon . As the tour came to an end I give him a hug and say thank you for such an amazing day . He says stop saying thanks silly you don't have to everytime I do something . Sorry thanks hehehehe I did it again and then I do a silly wink . He then goes yeah I had an amazing day too now bye I need to dash I've got my singing lesson in 10 mins . I say okay bye have fun . Once he's gone i get a Uber home to my place my studio apartment. I can't stop thinking about today it was special and I can't think why .
Later on in the evening )
I get a text saying would you like to come over to my place tomorrow for the whole day . I instantly reply saying yes what time . He sends me his location and the time which was 11am . He says we can get brunch . I reply with what like a date ahahahha jk . He goes sure if you wanna call it that with a winky face . I go your cheeky you . He goes wasn't even trying to be just in my nature with another winky face . I go to bed early as I am very tired but I'm not jet lagged anymore thank goodness just need to get ready for another good day tomorrow .