☁️Comforting☁️

tw: none
fluff
a/n: The povs change a lot srry ;-;
P.s TYSM FOR 388 READS ON MISUNDERSTOOD ILY PEOPLE!!!!!

Zenitsus P.O.V.

We were heading back from a mission. Inosuke was yelling at Tanjiro demanding him to fight with him. I drifted in to deep thought. I wasn't paying attention. "Zeniiitsuuuu?" Tanjiro waved his hand in front of my face.

I was surprised and shot back to reality. "Hm?" I answered. "Oh you just spaced out, I made sure you won't forget where you're going" "Yeah, I guess so. Thanks." I giggled a bit. Tanjiro gave me a soft smile "OI OI GONPACHIRO DID YOU FORGET ABOUT OUR MATCH?!?" they started arguing again. That smile... I look at the sky smiling and a pink blush stains my cheeks.

Tanjiros P.O.V.

I glanced at Zenitsu. He had a slight blush across his cheeks. Maybe he's thinking about Nezuko...?

I thought, but somehow it hurt to think that Zenitsu might like my sister else. We finally arrived at the Wisteria mansion. "Hello dear demon slayers. I have to notify you that we have two rooms. One fits one person, the other- two."

"Oh, that's fine!" we walk inside the mansion and the old lady shows us our rooms. "I'M TAKING THE ONE PERSON ROOM!" Inosuke exclaims. "That's fine with me! What about you, Zenitsu?" He nods, covering his mouth with his sleeve. Cute...

The lady shows us mine and Zenitsu room and gives us some robes to change into. I see that our room has a window and look out of it. The clouds are dark. "Hey, what are you doing, Tanjiro?" "I think there's going to be a thunderstorm..." I mutter putting my head on my palm.

Noones P.O.V.

Zenitsu felt a shiver down his spine. He hated and feared thunderstorms and lightning in general. It was going to be a rough night for him. Soon Tanjiro and Zenitsu walked to the main area to eat dinner with Inosuke. All the time Zenitsu was picking at his food and not eating it. "HEY MONITSU YOU'RE EATING OR NOT?!"

Inosuke yelled "I am, I am!" he replied. He was too anxious to eat, or do anything. Tanjiro caught onto Zenitsus weird behavior and mostly smell pretty quickly. Zenitsu mostly smelled like peaches to Tanjiro, but now it smelled like rain. After dinner they all went to their rooms. Tanjiro before lying down said "Hey Zenitsu, are you alright? You've seem to be shaken up really badly." "I-its n-nothing. I-I guess the mission was pretty scary for me."

Zenitsu lied. Tanjiro knew that Zenitsu was lying because his scent was getting more sour and gloomy. They both laid down in their futons. Zenitsu was terribly trying to calm down and stop shaking. It was difficult. Zenitsu after some time calmed down a bit and fell asleep.

~lil Timeskip~

Lightning stroke, the storm was raging. Zenitsu shot awake with cold sweat, panting. Tears began to fall down his cheeks. All the bad memories started flooding his mind. The scene of him getting electrocuted by lightning kept replaying.

Zenitsu flopped on the futon. He tried stuffing his face into his pillow, but his tears wouldn't stop flowing. Tanjiro awoke to the sound of something similar to sniffling. He looked over to Zenitsu to see him crying.

Tanjiros P.O.V.

I saw Zenitsu crying into the sheets. It hurt my heart to see him like this, suffering. I knew I needed him to calm down because the crying was turning in to a panic attack. His breathing was increasing, he was trembling and the smell of rain was extreme. I did the first thing that came to mind.

I scooted my futon closer to his and embraced him, stroking his hair trying to calm him down. I felt him burying his face in my chest, so I held him closer. I felt him fall asleep and the scent of peaches hit my nose. I loved that smell so much. I looked at sleeping Zenitsu one more time before falling asleep as well.

Zenitsus P.O.V.

I wake up feeling something warm around me. I slowly open my eyes to see Tanjiros sleeping face really close to mine. I almost freaked out. I was panicking not knowing what to do in this situation. "Zenitsu...Stop...worrying... Now you don't...smell like...peaches..."he said putting his face into my neck. My brain shut down. I was laying there flustered and confused, mostly having gay panic.

I decided to enjoy this moment while it last. I slowly put my hand on his head, playing with his hair. "You're awake Zenitsu...?" Tanjiro said in a sleepy voice HE WOKE UP. HE WOKE UP! I was panicking and all I could muster was "Y-yes um, u-uh I-"then I felt something soft touch my lips. Tanjiro kissed me. Too many amazing things were happening right now for me to handle. I see him giving me that dammed soft cute smile.

At that point I couldn't say a word so I buried my face in Tanjiros chest again blushing like crazy. "I love you Zenitsu..." "I love y-you t-too..." I stuttered out.