Chapter -10

One girl continuesly staring him which is caught by Neil.. Neil throw chalk on her..

Neil : kaha dhyaan hai tumhra Diksha?

Diksha(whisper) : aap par sir.. which listen by Neil and Avni.. Avni fuming in anger which is noticed by Neil..

Neil : Ms. Diksha I know I am handsome but I am married man..
So stop this nonsense.. if you again do this I will complaint to principal..

All girls are shocked to this announcement and Nisha and Avni are smiling..

Neil : okay again.. class start krte hai.. now focus on lecture..

After class they went to home..

They three are come to home and goes to there room..

Avni goes to washroom and change the dress come to the room... after that Neil goes to washroom and Avni goes to kitchen for prepare some snacks and 3  coffee..

Nisha come there and help her... After that nisha goes to her room with snacks and coffee and Avni goes to their room with snacks

Neil come from washroom.. and see Avni who is waiting for him.. Neil smile to see her. And sat on the couch with her.. taking some sips from his coffee...

Avni : how's your day?

Neil : better... And your?

Avni : like u... Better..

Neil : acha Avni ek baat puchu tumse?

Avni : haa Neil puchiye...

Neil (hesitantly): tum rohan ko kese jaanti ho?or tum usse canteen me kya baat kar rhi thi?

Avni understand his feeling and take his hand her own hand and little smiled...

Avni : Rohan is our classmates Neil... Don't say u can't see him in the classroom..

Neil : ohh yaa how can I forget it..

Avni : and canteen me wo kuch assignment ke liye puch rha tha...

Neil : ohh..

Avni : thank you Neil.. aapne direct puch liya... Ye bohot acha kiya aapne...
Mein  bhi chahti hmare bich kisi b chiz ko lekar koi confusion ya misunderstanding ho... Or haa ek baat or...

Neil : wo kya ?

Avni(in flow) : jyda handsome bnakar jaane ki jarurat nhi hai college... I don't like when any  girls ogling you.. it's mine right on you..

Neil smiles and pull Avni towards him.. and held her chin and saying

Neil : I know it's only your right..and Peck her cheeks..

Avni is shocked due to this sudden kiss.. and hide her face in his chest due to shyness...

Neil: Avni look at me...

Avni look at him..

Neil : I love you.. Avni...

Avni is shocked due to his sudden confession..

Neil : I am sorry Avni  I think it's not a correct time to saying this..

Avni : no Neil it's ok.. and haa I love you too  my dear hubby..

Now Neil is also shocked.. he never think Avni also saying her feeling to him.. that she loves him... Neil hug Avni and Avni also reciprocated the hug...

Avni : Neil please finish the snacks also nhi to wo thnde h o jaayenge..

Neil : jo hukum maharani sahiba.. and smiled..

They finish there snacks..

Avni : Neil aap rest kijiye me abi aati hu..

Neil : Avni tum bhi rest kro..

Avni : bas 5 min Neil.. mein 5 min me aati hu kitchen se aati hu okay...

Neil : okay..

After 5 min Avni goes to their room..

And see Neil laid on the bed.. Avni also laid on the bed.. Neil come from back cuddle her..  Avni smiled to his this gesture.   Both are sleeping fir some time...

At evening time...

After freshen up Avni come to down stairs and preparing tea.. all are gathered in hall... Avni give tea to all.

After having tea.. she goes to her room for study... After 2 hours she came down and find Neil is no where

Avni : Nisha  where is your brother?

Nisha : bhai study room mein hai.. preparing some notes..

Avni: okay..

Nisha : lgta hai koi bhai ko bohot miss kar rha hai...

Avni : just shut up..

Nisha teashes Avni and run from there... Avni also run behind her.. and bumped into Neil.. and Avni fall down but Neil holds on time.. and they share a eyelock...

Nisha broke there eyelock..

Nisha (teashes) : sorry Avni.. waise bhai romance krne ke liye aapko room haina to wha kro na romance.. yha publicly kyu?

Neil : nisha ki bacchi ruk tu abi both run from there.. Neil hit Nisha from pillow..

And Avni goes to kitchen for preparing dinner... After dinner all are retired their room.

At Avniel room,

Neil sat on the bed after changing and Avni goes to washroom for changing..

After some time Avni come from washroom..and sat on the bed.. Neil hug Avni from behind...

Avni : kya hua Neil ?

Neil : kuch nhi ab kya apni wifey ko hug bhi nhi kar sakta.. 

Avni : mene esa kab kaha? Wo sudden hug kiya aapne..

Neil : aadat daal lo my dear wifey... acha chlo so jao ab.. kal college bhi jaana hai....

Avni : hmm..

Both are laid on bed and  Neil kissed in Avni's forehead.. and cuddled each other and slept peacefully...

Please vote and comments and give some suggestions...