Chapter one

Ever since 10th grade, Alex walker has been my best friend, I barely had friends and having Alex Walker as my friend was an incredible experience in my life, we met on a wonderful or thankful day.

Well I've known Alex since Elementary school, he was the son of Adam Walker a wealthy senator, Alex, alot above average height had a jet-black hair which touches his collar bone, he was popular, influential, and also good looking with his dark brown eyes. We never really talk since I've known him though we we're in the same class.

Until that thankful day after coming back from chemistry test class, while walking along the lobby,  I noticed someone at my back the very moment I felt a slight air waving through my neck, I stopped as he walked in front of me, Dex Luver as he dabbed me on my left shoulder, Dex Luver a notorious bully right from 8th grade, he was known for picking fight with both kids and teacher, his facial expression was really scary and I knew it won't end well.

There was silence for a moment and I didn't realize what he wanted so I decided to move away but blocked my path with his left arm.

" Hey! Dweeb you dare ignore me in chemistry test!! " Dex said sounding very furious, well I'm kinda like the class nerd and alot of people rely on me for answer during test, that's when they know I'm existing but on that day i decided to ignore the class and it made Rex mad.

"I'm sorry Dex, I was busy and the test was complicated, I needed to be focused." I said as he gave a devious smirk.

"You needed to be focused, don't worry I'll make you even more focused." He said before I could even alter a word, I felt his huge and strong fist striking my face so hard that I landed on the floor.

Many student stood there just to watch the scenario but none of the tried to stop Dex, they won't even try, cause anyone who challenges Dex will face the same fate, while some other student urge Dex to kick my ass the more, until someone came to my rescue, Alex Walker.

At that moment Alex challenged Dex, Dex didn't react back he just picked up his bag pack and left growling, i was so grateful I thought I would lose more than a tooth.

"Thanks...... Thank you man." I said as I struggle to get up from the ground.
"Don't mention mate......... *shook his hand* I hate to see someone get bullied." He said as I received his hands.
"I'm Alex walker." He said raise his right eyebrows.
"Casper..... Casper Jordan but you can call me CJ." I replied, well you got my name Casper or CJ, well i'm the definition of "Just an Ordinary dude" I am an American, living in Seattle, you can mistake for Russian cause of my accent except for my long blonde hair with is so American, I live with my mum, my dad is dead, he died when I was eight in a car accident and since then my mum and I have been on our own.

From that day on Alex and I became friends even to best friends, I became so close to him that I was able to go inside Alex's house and he also came to mine, Alex's dad was fond of me, Alex always tells me how his father compare the two of us. We made everyone think we were brothers except than Alex had black hair and was a bit tall than I am.

We were friend even when we became seniors, we were in 12th grade until we met something or someone.

A new girl who just moved to Seattle, A slender shaped girl with conical shape boobs stretching out her bubble gum pink crop top and her rosy red lips, her eyes we're kinda slim so I couldn't see it, as she walked forward, she caught the attention of so many. She was escorted by Mr. Gunna, the history teacher, he held her back with his left hand and stretched his arm to an empty seat indicating where she should sit, as his left hand fell from her back going towards her waist as she walked toward her seat it was located in front of mine. I saw the way boys were stealing glances at her while Alex continued to stare at her blonde long hair. I didn't really pay so much interest on her body, she sat and didn't talk to anyone apart from a guy Charlie who was a flirt but she didn't say much to him and he didn't even get her name.

During closing while I was packing my books into my bag pack then Alex showed up and sat on my seat, I noticed he was staring at the new girl, I waved but look at me.

"Dude.......what are you doing? "I asked as I dropped my bag pack on the table.
"Shhhh.... I'm staring at the new girl."He said as he placed his jaws on his hands.
"And what are you hoping to achieve with that."I said as he sat erect and exhaled.
"CJ, she is like an angel, so beautiful."
"Keep you fucking voice down she might hear you."
"I don't give damn if she hears me."He said.
"Dude she's new."
"So....... She's hot, do you know her name?"He asked.
"No! "I replied.
"Dude she sits next to you..... Do you think?"
"Alex, I'm not into her."I said as I saw his surprising look on his face.
"Really..... You ain't into this bitch."Alex said.
"Yeah, i'm not."
"Wow......I love that girl, love at those boobs."He said as I tilt my head.
"So you love the boobs not her."
"No!!! I like her but her boobs just extends the love."He said as I laughed.
"C'mon dude let's go."I said as I picked up my bag pack.
"I wanna talk to her."He said as I grabbed him by the shoulder
"Alex what're you doing? What do you wanna tell her? "I said
"I don't know but I just wanna talk."
"Can't you see she's busy."I said pointing at her as she was trying to arrange so papers.
"I can't just sit and wait for some guy to have her."He said staring at me sharply.
"Why are looking at me? I told I don't like her!"I said.
"Then don't stop me, there is no harm in trying."He said getting up.
"But she's new just wait for about a couple of months."
"A couple of months, a dude would have gotten her already."He said staring at me again.
"Stop looking at me like that...... "
"CJ, it's OK, my dad use to tell me you can't be too early but you can be fucking late and fun fact, i'm rich."He said as he walked away.
"You mean your father is rich."I said to my self as I sat and watched the scenario, he walked towards her seat.

"Hey...... "He greeted placing his hand on her desk showing his Bison tattoos.
"Hi. "She replied not looking at him nor his tattoos.
"My name is Alex walker."He said trying to get her attention but she seem concerned no what she was doing, Alex was disappointed, no girl has turn him down like this before but he didn't give up easily.

"Hmm...... Hello." Alex waved trying to get her attention.
"Tess Morgen..... My name is Tess Morgen."She said looking  at his face as Alex was relieved as she continued doing what she was doing.
"Well Tess, that's a nice name, I was thinking since you're new, maybe I can show you around........" As Alex was talking she mistakenly dropped a book.
"Fuck!!........ Hmm can you please give me some air, i'm very busy." Tess said, Alex was fucking disappointed as he walked back looking down at the floor like there was something there, as he got to me, he was looking like he was giving an F in all subject.

"Well fun fact, you're the first guy to get her name, up top!!!!!! "I said raising my hand for a hi-five  then I saw he wasn't happy at all I didn't really understand why Alex gave a damn about the girl.