How It Started

So it was the day of class 3-a's graduation and everyone was getting ready to leave to start there new lives as hero's . But there was one who didn't think she was ready . It was Ochako Uraraka or as everyone would soon know as Uravity . For three years she had kept her feelings down for her best friend Izuku Midorya or as she calls him
Deku . She couldn't take it anymore she was ready to confess to him . It had been three years of boddle up emotions and she was read to confess them .
Uraraka : " Um Deku c-can we talk for a minute ? "
Deku : " Uh sure you want to go somewhere private . "
Uraraka : " Yeah . "
Deku : " Ok . Mom I'm be back . "
Inko : " Ok honey be safe . "
Deku : " I will . "
Uraraka walked Deku to the back of the school where no one could hear them .
Uraraka : " Um ok I don't know how to really say this but ... ok since we first met I knew you were a really great person . You were always so kind and helpful and when ever someone needed saving you were there . But then as we got to know either and become friends I started to feel different like when you have butterflies in your stomach . And I soon figures out that I like like no .. Deku I love you . I've been hiding these feelings for so long but I couldn't anymore and its ok if you don't feel  the same . I ju-.
Deku ran in on her and planted his lips on hers .
Deku : " Uraraka I've felt the same way for so long I thought you wouldn't like a guy like me so I never told you but I want to ask you if you would be my girlfriend . "
Uraraka : " YES YES YES ! "
Uraraka then planted her lips on his and they were like this for a long time .
Mina : " Get a room! "
Uraraka : "Mina ?! "
Kirishima : " Wow and I thought I was good at kissing bakugou . But damn midoriya you good . "
Deku : " Omg I kissed a girl for the first time . "
Uraraka : " Correction the second time and now the third . "
Deku : " I love Urar-.
Uraraka : " No call me Ochako from no I'm ok . "
Deku : " Then you can call me Izuku . "
Uraraka : " Eh I like Deku better . "
Deku : " Hey! "
Uraraka : " Just kidding Izuku . "

Deku : " SOOO CUTE ! "

Hello guys so this is the start of my new story so I'm sorry I wasn't updating but I don't know what to write until I had an idea last night so I hoped you liked this chapter on and everyday I will be updating ok ok now for the word count .
Drum roll please .
456
Ok not bad but I can do better . Well bye