Living Together

So Uraraka and Deku had been dating for about a year and a half now and Deku was ready to take their relationship to the next level. Today Uraraka was over at Deku's house and he was ready to ask but he wasn't just gonna ask no .. He was going to have everything she loved , mochi stuffed animals and green tea . He was bribind her .
Deku : " Ok so I wanted to ask you something but I'm not sure if you'll agree . "
Uraraka : " Ooh so thats why you have all of my favorite things your tryna bribe meh . "
Deku : " Yeah but only because I want to ask you something really important. You see we've been together for a while now I want to go to the next level . "
Uraraka: " You don't mean doing it right? "
Deku: " No!! We're not there yet ...I was talking about mabye ... "
Uraraka : " Mabye what? "
Deku : " Well I was wondering if you would move in with me into my house ? And I have enough room so if you want you can have your own room until we're ready to sle-"
Uraraka : " Yes I'll move in with you !! "
Deku: " You mean it !!! Oh I could just kiss you right now !! "
Uraraka : " Then do it !! "
Deku picked her up and placed his lips on hers and soon they would be moving in together .

11 months later
Uraraka : " Finally where don't unpacking well where done unpacking my stuff . "
Deku : " You really have alot of plushies . "
Uraraka : " That's not all of them . "*Opens up a bag of Deku plushies .* "I really like you ."
Deku : " Well I have a lot more plushies of you just go take a look in my closet . "
Uraraka walked into his room to his closet and her face lighted up when she saw those plushies and all of the old pictures of them in high school . "
Uraraka : " Wow you really love me this much that you filled your closet with all of this . "
Deku : " Yeah I do ... Uraraka when I first met you I knew you were the one . You have me the strength to keep going on with my dreams . And you changed a name that used to make me feel worthless and changed it to mean something more than that . I love you Ochako . "
Uraraka face lighted up with happiness from hearing her first name coming out of the man's mouth that she loved . "
Uraraka : " I love you too ... Izuku. "

Hello guys I am sorry I haven't been updating but I do have a life ... Now let's get on with the word count ... Drum roll please ......
444
Well it's not bad but I can do better .
Well bye guys