Who Did You First Meet and How?

Disclaimer:

Some of the countries are randomly picked. If they seem like not a match it's because I picked it out randomly with a spinner. Some are actually picked out to match the other personality though.

I'm starting with January first to December.
So it's Capricorn to Sagittarius.

Capricorn:

You first meet Serbia.

Serbia was working a night shift when you came in to get some midnight snacks and drinks. You and Serbia chatted for a while until you had to go. Serbia gave you his number. Now you guys are chat buddies!

Aquarius:

You first meet New Zealand.

You were at the beach taking pictures when you saw someone sit next to you. You notice that you both been taking photos of the sight and decided to talk. Not long after you've realized you has so much in common. NZ and you decide to always meet there to chat.

Pisces:

You first meet Argentina.

You were at school or work when you've been partnered up with Argentina for a project. You invite Argentina to your house to know each other for a bit and do the project. Your both shy and uncomfortable at first but warm up to each other. You've became good pals.

Aries:

You first meet America.

You wanted to get some McDonald's before going to a meeting. You get there and order your food. This random person, America decides to talk to you. Even though your complete strangers, it felt like you've known each other for years. You give him your number and say "let's chat later!".

I'm really sorry with Aries who are fed up with always being with America. IDK but most of the time, I see people match Aries with America?

Taurus:

You first meet Chile.

Your at an Empanadas restaurant. This nice waiter serves you tells his/her name is Chile. Later, he gives you your food. Since he has time decides to chat, you guys talk. You find out you are both total Empanadas lovers. You joke around and Chile has to go back to his work. You say see you soon and leave. I think you've made a friend.

Gemini:

You first meet Thailand.

Scorpio decides to drag you to try some martial arts place. You talk with the instructor about what to do. You find out his/her name is Thailand. You chat and find out you've both been dragged here. Thailand's father (not China) decided to force her to become an instructor, not in a mean way though. You say your friend dragged you here because she wanted to try this place out. You have a laugh and you both decide to meet later on.

Cancer:

You first meet France.

You decide to go to the park. You sit down on a bench next to this lady/man. You decide to say hello. You storm up a pretty good conversation. Both introducing each other. Also relating in being the mother of a group. You decide to give your number and France does the same. You made a relatable friend.

Leo:

You first meet Mexico.

You were at a mariachi concert listening to the music when someone bumped into you. "Oh! Sorry." Say this random person. "My name is Mexico. Nice to meet you." "I'm Leo." You say. You guys talk about how much you love mariachi music. You become friends in that short period of time. You exchange numbers. What a great day!

Virgo:

You first meet Germany.

You were at the library ready to pick out your favorite book. As you reached out to it, you see another person doing the same. "U-um. Sorry." The random person says. "You like this book too right?" He/she smiles. "Yeah! My names *insert your name*!" You say. "I'm Germany." Says Germany. You guy's discuss about the book quietly. You and Germany make a meeting to meet again to talk. You can't wait!

Libra:

You first meet Estonia.

You walk outside your vacation cabin to see a winger wonderland. You explore the place in a new perspective. Then you see this boy/girl collecting pinecones. "May I help?" You say. "Sure." Says the random person. You try to spark a conversation so you say, "So what's your name?". "Oh, I'm Estonia." Says Estonia. You notice she's a bit quiet so you just help. One you and Estonia are done, she thanks you for your help. "Let's do it tomorrow?" Estonia says. "Sure!" You say. You feel warm inside.

Scorpio:

You first meet China.

You decided to grab Gemini to go to this new martial arts place. You talk to the manager of the building. You both learn that you really like finding. And find out he created martial arts! You fanboy/fangirl around China. You talk and give each other you numbers in case you decide to sign up to try. It was a fun and eventful day!

Sagittarius:

You first meet Spain.

You go to see a soccer/football event. It was super exciting. You got a super mega VIP pass to see the players. When it's over you show your pass to go back stage. And meet one of your idols, Spain. 'OMG OMG OMG' you think. "Hey!" You say casually, even though you sweating inside. "Aren't you like *insert name*?" Spain says. "Yeah!" You say with nervousness in your tone. You guys chat and even ended up following each other in instagram! (Which of course you already did.) You had such a blast and made friends with a celebrity!

This took me an hour to do! :( But at least you can see it now. I hope you can understand and have fun reading this. If you have suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell.

Suggestions? Requests?