Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Kidnapped

.

.

.

Zayn's POV:

I woke up. DAMM MY FREAKING HEAD HURTS! I am feeling something hugging me.

I turned around and I saw Harry on my bed, sleeping and hugging me. How long was he in my room and cuddling me? Oh well, I might never know since we where drunk as fuck.

I sat up and I stared at my white wall. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Why am I feeling like im sad or yelling at something? Why am I feeling like this?

"Zayn," I heard a mumble.

I looked down and saw Harry opening his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Good morning!" I said and slapped him on the head softly.

"Ouch. Im tired again." Harry said in his raspy morning voice.

"Nah, you just woke up. C'mon, lets see if the girls are here because Cher was taking care of them." I said and I standed up and walked to my closet to change.

"Alright. We'll check them of they're here." Harry sat up, rubbing his eyes and standed up and walked downstairs.

I followed and we stopped till we got to their room. I hope they got here after we got home.

Harry opened the door and we both got in the room. The girls weren't here, alright maybe Cher forgot to bring them or she let them sleep here.

Then a giggle was heard over the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen, there they were. Cher was braiding Waliyha's hair and Waliyha to Gemma and she to Safaa and her to Ashley.

I smiled, my beautiful Cher with my sisters. I love her.

"Zayn. Now you finally wake up. You been sleeping with Harry and hugged him while sleeping." Waliyha said as she giggled and the girls do too.

"Why? Jelly cuz I'm hugging Harry and not you?"I said playfully.

Waliyha stuck out her tounge. She jelly that she can't hug Harry while I can.

Safaa standed up and walked where Harry is and she gave him a paper.

"For you Harry and Zayn." Safaa said while smiling widely.

I looked at the drawing, it was me with Harry and my sisters and mom and Louis and Liam and Cher. We were smiling and our house is there.

I looked at Safaa and smiled widely. I got down on my knees and hugged her.

"This is so cute, thank you baby girl." I whispered in her ear.

I looked at Harry who was smiling. Then we heard the door open and Louis and Liam came with some grocery bags and mom came last.

"Hey darlings, hi Cher. How are you guys." Mom said.

"Good. So, what are we gonna do today ama?" I asked.

"Ahi mijo, nose. I don't know, you can go out or can stay here. It's your choice mijo." She said smiling.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. Then there was a soft knock on the door.

"I'll get that." Safaa said before Harry stopped her.

"Wait, I'll-." Harry said before being interrupted by the knock.

Then the knock went soft to loud Bangs on the door. All of us where now staring now at the door, Safaa came running back to us and hugged my waist.

All of us kept staring at the door, the banging kept getting louder then it stopped.

"What is happening? Qué esta pasando?" Lou said while looking at the girls.

The girls where so scared that they looked like ghost. My mom was went to be behind the girls to calm them down. Harry was next to me, shaking and Louis was next to him and Liam is next to me.

Then the door was trying to get opend and there the banging got loud and then a glass window got broken by a big rock. By this time, everybody was panicking.

People started to crawl in the house and running towards us. They are starting to grab us.

"STOP! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING DOING!" Mom yelled at them.

Liam started to fight them off my mom and people were trying to take Waliyha and Safaa and Ashley and Gemma but they were trying to get them away. Louis was fighting them off of the girls, Harry was scared and he was fighting them off of him and I was trying to fight them off of Cher.

Then Louis was grabbed by some guys and was being punched. Waliyha and Safaa where grabbed by two people and being taken away and was followed by Ashely and Gemma.

"NO STOP! LEAVE THEM ALONE! DON'T HURT MY LITTLE SISTERS! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" Harry yelled at them.

Mom was being taken away and Liam was fighting them off of her.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU FUCKERS!" Liam yelled before he was stopped by some guys and was nnow being punched.

Louis was fighting them off my mom but got stopped and fight them off of him till he tried to fight them off of Liam but failed.

Cher was being taken away and I was running towards her but got stopped by 2 tall guys.

"HELP US! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP US!" Cher screamed her lungs out while being carried away.

I was getting punched by 2 tall guys and I could see Liam all knocked out and his body being taken away.

"NO! STOP! DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY! LEAVE HIM ALONE! STOP! YOU FUCKERS! CABRONES! DENJELO EN PAZ! POR FAVOR! SE LOS SUPLICO! IM BEGGING YOU!" Louis yelled.

Louis was now running but then went back flying by a punch and was now at the floor, all knocked up. Then two people where carrying him away.

I was now all alone by the 2 tall guys. I was now bleeding from my nose and mouth. I looked at them.

"LEAVE US ALONE!"

Was all I screamed before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

OH HELL NAH! EVERYONE IS GETTING KIDNAPPED! HOLD ME BACK >:( WHAT IS NOW GONNA HAPPEN NOW?! FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER

Sorry if I haven't updated in a long time. I was busy but also I couldn't come up with a chapter and I got this chapter.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this story. Hope you enjoyed this chapter (Kinda messed up)

Make sure you vote for this chapter, comment if you like this story or chapter and share thia story to any Lovely DIRECTIONER out there :)

Thts it, thanks for reading this chapter. Hope you're enjoying this story.

°Vote

°Comment

°Share

{STAY W3IRD}

-Nenny