*this is a chapter*

Harry was extremely happy! He was going to hogsmead tomorrow! He was planning to go with Ron and Hermione. Harry sat down in the great hall eating breakfast, he saw Draco and they made eye contact to he smiled and waved at him, Dracos heart melted and he smiled softly back and blushed a bit.

Harry went back to eating and so did Draco.

Dracos heart fluttered as he closed his eyes ' cutie..' he thought, then he shook his head. He knew Harry still hated him.. he then ran out and straight to potions half a hour early.

"Ah- Draco" professor Slughorn said gently

" a students Grades have been recently slipping. Since your one of our top students I must ask of your assistance."

Draco nodded "May I ask who it is, sir?" He asked

"oh- Ronald Weasley" he said,

Draco wondered why couldn't Hermione Help. Then he answered his own question. Of course because there friends.

"Yes sir. When will our first session begin" he asked.

"Monday's Wednesdays and fridays." He said

Draco simply nodded, then sat down as class was starting in five minutes

"Oh and you two will be sitting together !" Professor slughorn said quickly

Draco nodded again and wondered how the hell he was one of the top students he didn't even study- oh lord no he thought.

Soon the rest of the class slowly poured in Ron sat down next to Ron and Harry sat near.

Draco Smiled and waved at them both

Draco has to carry on waking Ron back up as he carried on falling asleep.

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY CARROT HEAD!!!" He screamed

Ron fell out of his seat and Draco looked pleased with himself and simply smiled.

Ron glared at him.

*after class *

"Okay idiot listen the hell up cause im not repeating myself." Draco said
"I wouldn't have done this but I did cause I get to tutor you in Harry's dorm. And well he's adorable."

Ron looked at him glaring "are you trying to say you like my mother in bed."

Draco stared at him and blinked.

They started, occasionally Harry checked in because he didn't like the idea associating Draco with kindness.

After they finished Draco helped him to clean up, then he didn't know how to say goodbye so he did the most logical thing.

He lined the Gryffindors up and one by one patted there head while saying "who's a good boi?!"

Then he walked out while Harry was processing what had just happened.

Draco knew tomorrow he had to turn Harry over to his father.. but he put that in the back of his mind and slowly walked back to his dorm and wrote

                Dear, father

I am ready to give Potter to you tomorrow at 7 pm, next to the forbidden forest

From Draco

He didn't enjoy thinking about what was going to happen the next day..
He chose not too and he just lay down.

Blaise saw him and sat down on his bed, Draco then sat up and Blaise put a comforting arm around him. He had no idea why he was stressed but he was thoughtful!

They both knew they were just friends so Draco hugged him, then got up and gave the letter to his owl and the owl was off!

Draco lay down on his bed and Blaise left, he thought it would be better to leave him be now.

Draco hugged his pillow then realised he would rather hug harry..

He felt lonely then got up and wrote a quick letter telling Harry to meet him at the forbidden forest at 6:30

'That would give him some time to explain' he thought

He lay back down and went to sleep.

Harry talked to Ron for a while.

Ron understood nothing like usual all he heard was "Draco" And "hot"

"Isn't he cute?!?!" He asked

"Uh- yes?" Ron replied

"BACK OFF HES MINE" Harry screamed

Ron looked blankly and blinked.

"What's going on?" He asked quietly

Harry glared at him "how dare you. You fiend. You evil. Your a mistake. Die. Dracos mine. Screw off. I hate you. Never talk to me again."

Ron simply said "Aight then."

"DID YOU JUST TALK TO ME?!" He screamed