Chapter two

Y/N p.o.v.:

Two tanukis were already waiting for me. I gave them a strange look. What the hell?
I shook my head and smiled kindly at them.
I didn't see the animal folk in a few years... they normally don't come here. But I don't care. I don't even understand what the most humans have against these precious things.

„Hello! (hello!)", the two said.
I waved at them.
„You Must be one of the residents for the Nook Inc. program.", the confident one said.
I nodded. „Yeah that's why I'm here."

„Alright, may you tell us your name? (...name)"
„Yeah, I'm Y/N L/N." (your Name and last Name)

„Y/N... Y/N... ah! Here you are!", the one of them said happily.
„Alright, we need to take a photo of you for your passport before you can go."
„Uh, okay.", I said.

I smiled slightly at the camera and they took a photo.
„Wonderful! Alright you'r ready now. Oh, and you're lucky! You're the first one here, what means you're allowed to pick an island!"
My eyes widened.
„I'm not sure, if I should do that...", I laughed awkwardly.
„It's not hard! (...not hard!)", they both laughed friendly.
I sighed. „Alright."

They showed me the maps and I picked the first one I saw because I didn't want to do something wrong.

The map

„Alright! Then you're allowed to enter the airplane! (Enter!)", they smiled.
I nodded also smiling and went into the direction they were pointing.
Awww these little paws are the cutest Things I've ever seen!

It didn't take long and the little plane was in the air. I couldn't see the other residents because they must sit before me and I have a single seat.
I sighed and looked out of the window.

„Welcome to your trip to another island to start your new life! We're Dodo airline and we're happy that you're flying with us. We will arrive in about two hours. Please enjoy the ride!", a person said through a speaker.

I could hear the others talking and I smiled while closing my eyes. It didn't take long and I fell asleep.