Chapter 3 - The Birthdays

Our birthday will be coming up within the next month, give or take a day or two. Then we're going to be turning eleven years old. Okay, that's not completely true, it's Harry's birthday first and then mine, but on record it's both of ours, mine is technically a few days— or perhaps a week after his if I remember correctly, we could've easily been same day babies though.

Dudley was running around the house with his friend, whose name I don't have the energy to even bother remembering. I was sitting beside Harry in his cupboard, bored beyond belief and wondering if it would be easiest just to oblivate them and have us move far away. Perhaps I will if I can perfect my wandless magic as much as I would like to.

If anything then we can run away from here, somewhere or I can try and break my dear old daddy out of prison? That sounds somewhat doable.. if I can get around the dementors anyway. Why not?

Harry and I are somewhat good at wandless magic, we can do the levitation charm, stupefy, silencio, scourgify, finite and tergeo. After we receive our letters we plan on practicing it more while also making sure that we use wandless magic more then we use our wands, even after we go to school. That means we'll have to find a good place to practice it all though.

Hopefully it means that we'll be able to do magic during the summer as long as it's wandless. But there is no guarantee considering they must be able to detect magic since Dobby will get them in trouble during summer before second year. Perhaps theirs a way to work around that but I'll need to research it.

"What will we do if we don't like it there?" Harry asks me with a frown, when I raise an eyebrow he elaborates. "At Hogwarts."

I hum in response and tap my chin. "We could always run away or transfer to another magic school. It's not like we're actually going to continue to stay at the Dursleys are we?"

"Aunt Petunia likes us." He mutters with a frown and I wrap my arm lightly around his shoulders.

"But she can't admit it because of Vernon." Even if she somewhat hates me, while the sins of the father/parent(s) should not fall on the shoulders of the children it does happen.

"We could take her and Dudley with us?" He suggests with a frown as he looks at me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe." I mutter lowly.

We hear a knock on the cupboard and the sound of Aunt Petunia's voice. "Harry, Ara, it's time to get ready to go. We're going to the zoo for Dudley's birthday."

"Okay Aunt Petunia." We reply in unison as we walk out of his cupboard.

The kid, piers or something like that was playing loudly with our cousin Dudley. Not long after we were all gathered into the car to visit the zoo. Of course, Uncle Vernon wasn't very happy about the situation at all. He went as far as to threaten us but we remained silent, I'm impressed that neither of us rolled our eyes at him.

After we arrived at the Zoo we spent a lot of time walking behind our Aunt, Uncle and Cousin. Although, they are technically not my Aunt and Uncle even if they are his. It was one of the few times that we had been allowed to have any sweets at all. Then we were also allowed a meal, a full one too, not just scraps or left overs which for Harry and I is nice to experience.

After Harry spoke to the snake and I removed the enclosures glass entirely we were brought back to Privet 4. However, it wasn't until Piers was dropped off that Uncle Vernon began to lose his shit.

"Vernon." I hear Aunt Petunia whisper. "They didn't.."

"No." Vernon says sharply, interrupting her as he glares at me and Harry. "These freaks are the reasons we have so many problems."