headache

"Taehyung I am sorry but I cannot come to our date today" I said over the phone with a really low voice. "Hey baby that's fine but are you okay? you're voice is making me worried." He said. "I actually have a teeny tiny head ache hehe" I said hoping he would feel less worried. "Heyy dont lie to me, do you want me to come over? I know how bad your head aches can get" he said. I sighed "I don't want to cause you any troubles also I don't want you to see me like sick.." I mumbled the last part. "I am on my way" and he cut the call. Typical Taehyung always worried about me. I am so tiny and still I can make him so worried. I sighed again while I tried and change positions on my bed so that I could get some sleep but the hammering in my head just kept on increasing. 'Ughh I wish I could remove my brain press it hard and put it back in so that I dont feel a thing.' Few minutes later I hear the lock to my apartment open and frantic Taehyung came running inside. "ARE YOU OKAY?" I hissed at his loud voice. "Tae i am fine it's just a headache but please can we keep the voices low" I said as I looked at him with a small smile. "Sorry sorry, I got you medicines they're pretty effective." he said while he emptied a big paper bag next to my night table. So many medicines. He took one packet opened it and gave it to me saying that this one is the best one, rest are for alternate use. He handed me a glass of water and the medicine, I sat down to gulp down the medicine and right after I again lied down. 'I think i will puke if i put anything in my mouth now' i thought to myself. Tae smiled a little after properly looking at my condition i.e hair poking out of different directions of my head and eyes all watery. He sat down next to me crossed his legs and kept a pillow on his lap. "Come here" he said while patting on the pillow so I obliged and gently kept my head on the pillow. He slowly caressed my hair and I shut my eyes at the sensation. He moved on to pressing my head and massaging it. It felt so nice and soothing. After few minutes of massaging he asked "any better?" "Way better" I said with my normal voice feeling headache reducing by the minute. I sat up, removed the pillow from his lap and sat my self on his lap all cuddled up against his chest. He smiled and put his one arm around my waist and the other on my head while caressing it. Whenever I have a headache I really like being loved and want to be given attention. And Taehyung right here beside me, was just what I needed, I couldn't stop smiling. He kissed my head several times which made me giggle ofcourse that was the best cure. "Tae," I started with eyes still closed and a smile etched on my face "I love you". He raised my chin up to his face and gave me chaste kiss on my lips. "I love you too baby" he said with a fond smile. I just felt like squishing him and keeping him in my pocket forever. "I love you I love you i love you" I chanted as I hugged him really tight, i just felt really excited, happy and warm. He giggled and gave me another kiss to shut me up. Like that we both giggled ourselves to sleep with a fond smiles on our faces.

------♡------
And here is the first prompt,,,let me know how you liked it, any suggestions or just wanna talk about how headaches suck :)