chapter 8

"Shawn, are you okay?"
"Ya I think so.." He stuttered.
"Then.. whats going on?"
"I got this text," He mumbled.
"Screenshot it," I demanded.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
I ended the call and waited for him to send me the picture.
Once It came in, I clicked the picture and read through the messages. They were threats. Terrible threats. One of them read, "I see your every move so watch your back."
I froze and started to panic.
I called Shawn back.
"Shawn get to Orlando now."
"Thats what my plan was,"
I felt bad cause he sounded so frighted and his voice was incredibly shaky.
"Are you on your way?"
"No not yet, but soon."
He hung up and I sat on my bed.
Im not even nervous about meeting Shawn, I just want him to be safe.

-

Shawn called me back several hours later and told me he arrived in Orlando and that he wanted me to meet him at the airport.
I threw my jacket on, got my keys, and headed out the door, not caring how I looked.

**

I arrived at the airport 20 minutes later. I pushed the doors opened and pushed past everyone to get to the spot Shawn told me to meet him at. Okay now I was getting nervous. I wiped the sweat off my hands and sat down on a bench where I was suppose to meet Shawn.
I sat there for about 5 minutes, scrolling through twitter and Instagram.
My head finally shot up when I heard a familiar voice scream my name. I saw a tall boy running towards me. My heart started beating fast and sweat covered my hands. I stood up and ran over to Shawn until I reached his arms.
"Hi," I breathed out. Shawn released our hug and stared at me in my eyes.
"Hi."

||||

Yay new chapter GO GRIFFIN

Sorry I haven't updated in years. Ive been so busy with school.
But I will try and update more!

Hmu on twitter and Instagram
Insta: Idk_griffinn
twittterr: celebratejacob