12// All Might

"Come on! We need to group up with the others!" Momo ushered the group. They all nodded with agreement, following her. Not too long after the group managed to spot Uraraka, Ida, and a few of their other classmates. That feeling in Y/ns stomach finally burst when she saw an injured Thirteen on the ground.

The area was becoming more chaotic by the minute.

"I'm going to get help!" Ida's voice was determined yet Y/n could sense his fear. Fear for Ida washed over Y/n. As if sensing her worry, he turned to her for a split second and gave her a reassuring smile. That made her feel a little better about him going off.

Ida began to run the fastest he had ever run before. The fear of everyone was obvious but there was still that hero's hope in everyone. As Ida ran there was a familiar deep voice,

"How impertinent! I won't allow you to leave!" The black shadowy villain was coming up behind Ida. Uraraka took action and chased behind.

"What're you going to do Uraraka??!" Mina shouted towards her, concerned.

"There!! See it?!"

"The automatic doors! Can I kick them down!? Or are they too thick for that?"

"You underestimate me, four-eyes!" The shadow man was closer to Ida now, and just before he could grab him...

"I'm not sure why, but if you're wearing this thing.. then you must have a real body in there!!" Uraraka grabbed onto the metal piece of the man, then using her quirk to send him floating up.

"Now, Go Ida!!" She yelled for Ida to go.

As the man was going up, Sero shot his tape out, sticking to the villain's neckpiece. Then, Ida was out of the doors.

It felt like hours had passed. Y/n was in a small group consisting of Uraraka, Denki, Sero, Momo, Jiro, Mina, and a wounded Thirteen. The group made sure to keep Thirteen surrounded, to make sure no one would cause him more harm. Y/n sat next to the injured hero, to make sure he didn't feel alone.

"Are you feeling better Y/n" Denki asked, sitting next to her. This startled her.

"M-Me?" Denki chucked.

"Yeah, you. We were worried about you.." She gave him a slight smile and looked down at the ground.

"Yeah, I-"

"FEAR NOT. I AM HERE." Y/n was caught off by the strong voice of All Might. The feeling of hope began to fill USJ. Y/n could already feel the fear coming from the horrid villains.

"All Might.."

// Hey, guys! Sorry, it took so long for me to update. But I finally got a new laptop and I got back into my account. I'll try my best to update way more now. But I'm also in school currently. Anyway, since my birthday is coming up, I'm going to publish in a few days a special birthday one-shot. Please stay tuned! //