part 2

"Hey my name is sage" i came to file a report on a missing person. A officer  replied by saying  "what is the persons name?." "Well her name is Kammy Mitchell she 24 the last time i talked to her was 3 days ago i went by her house she wasn't there i been trying to call her but the phone going str8 to voice mail and this is not like her at all." Officer then says "well who are you to her ma'am??" "Im her best friend we grew up together were more like sisters she calls me every day no matter what. But the last time i talked to her she was telling me that she had just found out she was pregnant 4 weeks and 2 days and she was trying to plan out how she was going to tell her boyfriend jace i never got the chance to meet him but i was going to this past weekend when i got back in town but then she seemed upset and worried  about something i heard her yell out to someone saying "what's going on?" In a intense voice then the phone hung up. Please officer can you help me find her." Officer tells her "yes i will help you've giving me more than enough information we will get right on it." "Thank you so much."(Ring ring ring....) "hello.."(jace answers) "whats up bruh"(tyrome replys) "nothing much trying to get some last minute things done for  ACE 3rd year anniversary celebration" "oh ok cool. hey i was thinking about the other day and i had a question" "what's up bruh?" "Well i heard from a friend of mines that someone went to the police about kammy and i was trying to figure out..." "wtf!. Yo listen dont worry about it i will find out whats up" "ok bro but i also heard that... "aye bro i gotta call u back i gotta handle this business real quick love ya bye"(jace hangs up). Well 2 days later sage finds out her best friend was murdered and that kammy had been cremated because they couldn't get intouch with anyone to claim her. So with so much rage filled inside of her sage went on a revenge search to find her best friends killer but during this search she also ran into someone who could side track her from her mission her name is hazel sorry to say this will not be a good ending. But back to jace and tyrome you know they always have a plan they found out who was asking questions and how she looked and what she liked they really did their homework on sage and knew a distraction would've been all it took!.. or would it??...(to be continued.)