The Wayne Garden's

Mari's Pov

When we got to the Wayne gardens I saw someone tending to the flowers. I then went also saw a girl near the flowers and the water. Next thing I know is that they both turn around " Mom?"
"Mari?" " Mari!" she ran over and gave me a hug " Um Miss Ivy who is this?" asked a voice that belonged to a girl. " Oh Aqua this my biological daughter Marinette!" Mom states proudly.

As I walk back to my class Lila has to ruin everything. " Your moms Poison Ivy ! shes a villain so that makes you a villain to." she snaps at me * Sigh* " My mom's an ex-villain Lila, she's part of the Gotham Sirens now." As I'm saying this plant's start to move and rap around me and my body. 

TIME SKIP AFTER THE INTRODUCTIONS 

Damian's POV

After Lila says that about Mari's mom the start to react like her mom, but the vines and all the other plants rap around her like a blanket. Mari and my family and some of her friends were the only ones not surprised of how the plants acted to her. For example the flowers became more cheerful and were reaching out for Mari like they were going to protect them with their lives. that's when we realized that Lila had got the plant's very angry because they were shaking and the ground was too. 

" Since when did plants react to you Mari-brat?" responded Alya after she got over her shock " -Yeah, since when did plants react to you did you pay Damiboo and his family to make something so the plants would react like they are now." Lila sneered 

by Aqua Star & Galaxy Wolf :)