Chapter 6 - Drunk

"Eartha weres your hair spray?!?!"

"Eartha were my dress!"

"Eartha i need you to help me with my dye."

"Eartha help with my make up"

Eartha thought she was loosing her mind.

"Okay all of you shut up before i blow a sand storm in here." She said, grabbing her head like if she had a head ache.

"Amber hair spray under the sink, jamie your dress is in red in my closet. Adrianna just wait a few minutes. And Erin im coming." Eartha said, without a breath. She gasped for air and walked toward erin. Erin sat on earthas desk chair and pulled out the like really light blue dye.

Eartha sighed when she was finished off her own make up.

"EARTHA YOUR DATES HERE!!" She heard erin yell. She gasped and rushed to finish dressing. She pulled her dress over and pulled her hair into a twist braid on the front of her head into a fishtail. She heard the steps creaking and a hushed breath escape the persons mouth. She was sitting on her bed rushing to put her pumps on.

"Eartha. Wow." A guys voice said spooking eartha. A little shriek left her mouth.

"Oh sorry i didnt mean to spook you i-" eartha cut niall off with throwing a sock at him. He stopped and looked up at her in shock.

"Did you. Did you just throw a sock at me?" He asked, pretending to be serious. Eartha snorted in her fit of laughter causing niall to burst out laughing which made eartha laugh more.

"Fuck the date. We stay here and cuddle." Niall said in between breaths. Eartha nodded still laughing.

"NIALL EARTHA LETS GO!" Zayn yelled from down stairs.

"WE'RE GONNA STAY." Niall yelled back.

"GET SOME NIALLER" Louis loud voice boomed from the kitchen. The house shook with laughter. Earthas face hardened and she sent a mind message toward jamie.

'Jamie. Burn his butt.' Eartha said through her mind to jamie.

'Hell ya' jamie said back.

"FUCK. jamie that hurt." Louis whined. Eartha smirked.

Niall sat back on the bed opening his duffle bag. He pulled out a shirt of his and some grey sweat pants.

"Here, love." Niall said handing her his camo green shirt.

"Thanks." She said shyly tucking a strain of loose hair behind her ear. Niall nodded and stumbled to the bathroom. She quickly turned around and pulled her dress off. She through on nialls shirt and turned around. Niall was standing there with a smirk. Eartha blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Men" she huffed.

"Awe baby come here." Niall cooed, pulling his girlfriend into his arms. she giggled, falling in his grip. niall fell back onto the bed with an 'oof'. "That felt weird." niall mumbled to eartha. Something began to poke at earthas thigh. "ew niall." she giggled, trying to pull away.

"What i cant help it. a sexy girl falling ontop of me. i mean come on."niall said, as eartha was free from his grip. "noooo." niall whined. "im cold. come back." he pouted to eartha who smirked. "Uh count to ten, ill hide and then find me." she giggled, and took of running away.

"One." niall started covering his eyes. eartha had a hushed giggle and yanked open a small spaced, she squeezed herself inside the small cabinet and shut the door. eartha was fairly small, fun sized. As she liked to call herself. She held her giggles in as she heard her boyfriend finish counting. she went through her phone lazily waiting for her boyfriend to find her. "give me a hint!" he cried out, tired of not being able to see his beautiful girlfriends face. eartha sighed and created a thunder sound by snapping her fingers. He giggled, and pulled open the door eartha was hidding in. she shrieked with a giggled, trying to escape her boyfriends grip.

"baby!" he cried out picking her up, over his shoulder. He playfully slapped her butt, and laid her on the couch getting on all fours ontop of her. "I don't really like this position." Niall stated, swiftly sliding under eartha, and lying her ontop of him. She pressed her head against his chest listening to his heart beat, it would speed up when she ran her hands threw his blonde locks. She took her free hand and wrapped it around his neck running her finger tips on the back of his neck. He slightly shivered.

"I love you." She said, listening as his heart beat rose up. "I love you more." Niall said, resting his hands on her tiny back, grazing his large fingers over her spine. "Impossible." She giggled, moving her head a bit to peak at his gorgeous face. He took notice and looked down at her. "Believe it." He said, laying his head back down, closing his eyes when she would lightly scratch at his scalp. 

"I wanna hold your heart in both hands." She lightly sang, closing her eyes and listening to nothing but nialls heart beat. "Not watch it fizzle at the bottom of a Coke can." She sang taking in a breath. "And I got no plans for the weekend, so should we speak then?" She quietly sang, hearing soft snores come from her boyfriends mouth. "Keep it between friends." She sang, running her hand threw his hair, before stopping and resting them on his neck. "Though I know you'll never love me like you used to."