9 - Photo...shoot (Lucas)

Earlier

"Lucas we've arrived at the airport!", I felt someone shaking me as I groan slowly opening my eyes to see Frenda with her usual "you need to be serious" look.

"Okay I'm up now!", With that we left plane and make our way into the airport. I was told to wear my beanie low since there might be stalker or crazy fans that trying to follow me if they recognize me.

I only got 4.3M Instagram followers.. I can't imagine how hard it is to be Taylor Swift.

"So we're going to do the photoshoot tomorrow around 2pm at this beach... I forgot the name but the point is please try to be nice with others..", Frenda said as I rolled my eyes at her.

I'm nice!

"..I know you're serious with your work and all but please don't act too arrogant around the people tomorrow..", I nodded.

I open my YouTube channel, the last video which is me doing that Q&A sh!t got 600k views in two weeks period. That video wasn't my idea but Frenda told me to do that, all while promoting this skin care products...

Anyway, I was planning to upload the video of my workout routine today. The workout one is my idea, I love working out. It's keeping me less stressful about everything, also it helps me with my anxiety.

Plus everyone was asking about it so why not give it to them.

"Fren.. gonna upload this workout video. K thanks.", I immediately upload the video as Frenda sigh besides me.

"You know you could've do a partnership with Nike for that video.", Oh here we go again...

Despite her motherly attitude, she's also a great business woman. She always got the deal done and always search for every opportunity to earn profit for basically all of things that I do. It's good and I know her reasons but not everything is about sponsorship.

"I know, but it's my personal workout video. I don't want to ruin it with tons of sponsorship.", I said while copying the link of my latest video and post them in my story.

"Been wanting to upload this since awhile.. hope you guys will like it 🤷🏼‍♀️"

I look at Frenda, "Done. Please don't take it off my channel okay?", I heard her sigh and nodded. Good.

Hopefully she's true with her words now. Moment later we arrived at the hotel and immediately took our belongings into the room that has been reserved for us.

***

"Mr.Knight, it's nice to meet you again.", I smile at the man and shake his hand. He's the campaign manager for Calvin Klein underwear, he's practically begging me to be the star of this new Calvin Klein underwear.

"You too, Mr.Lent.", With that we started to work on the photoshoot. I immediately being introduced to the make up team.

They gave me the new products and I was told to wear the white boxer with CXK logo all over the material first. I change myself in this tiny kind of house near the photoshoot location.

I went back and the make up team immediately combed my hair and apply a little bit of make up and lip-balm. I also use the sunscreen to protect myself from getting burn in this hot summer.

"Please use a little of oil, Mr.Knight.
", I grab this olive oil bottle and pour it down on my abs and my palm too. They want me to be that "sweaty hot beach guys in the summer"

"All set?", I heard the photographer asked and i immediately went to the spot that's been told. I was told to do a carefree pose and so I did.

I did the sexy pose on the sand. I flexed my muscles, I also try to radiates that 'lust' looks from my face. The key point of modeling is expression and passion. You don't have to be muscular or perfect to be a model, just be creative and passionate.

"Sweet, that was great shoots Mr.Knight. Now we're going to shoot you wearing the new CK swimsuit.", With that i went back to change the outfit and I heard a familiar voice from a far.

"OMG LUCAS?!! IS THAT YOU?!!", I turned around to see Mercedes, oh fvcking no. She runs to me and hug me, i just stand still didn't move. I sighed.

Mercedes is my ex girlfriend. Well she's my fake girlfriend before I 'broke up' with her, it's all the stunts for the media that time.

"Mercy, get off of me!", I said rather loudly, she seems to be taken by that and pulled away. "Thank you, now excuse me I need to make my dollars.", Today's going to be a long day..

***

Turns out the day went even worse, Mercedes was my 'partner' for the swimwears photoshoot and I was beyond annoyed by her constant protesting about how she's not satisfied with the photoshoot and how we had to re shoot everytime just so she could be satisfied. It's now 7.30PM but I've left the photoshoot since two hours ago.

I was beyond annoyed that I left the photoshoot early and Frenda being Frenda she tried to drag me back there but I'm not going to listen to her today.

I'm hungry as fvck so I drive me and Frenda to this famous restaurant on the town. We enter the restaurant and immediately some of the workers there know about me. I told the girl to not attract attention and I'd take a picture with her if she do so.

Luckily she could corporate with me and after taking a photo with her we went to the table to sit and order.

After ordering, Frenda told me how unprofessional I am to leave the photoshoot earlier. We argued for a bit until well we both had enough of it.

I stand up and make my way to the bathroom to take a piss and suddenly i saw a girl with sliver hair in MALE bathroom

I let out a "What the fvck?!", as I see the girl froze before turning around to face me and God, she looks gorgeous. I've never seen someone as beautiful as her.

I snapped out of my thoughts and said, "Why are you in male bathroom?", she looks at me in fear.

"I-Uh..", she stuttered and suddenly she dashed out the bathroom but she bumped into the wall besides the door and I see her hair falling off, it's not real hair. It's a wig!

I gasped. Is she not a she? I was about to ask but she's already out of my sight now.

Who's that gorgeous person?