Ondreaz and Taylers POV

You walk over to Tayler and see him taking pics with tony and Bryant of course being the photographer. Tayler sees you and says "yo Ondre, wanna be in some?" You say "yeah bro" and continue taking pics for a few minutes. After you finish you say "can I talk to you real quick Tayler?" He says "sure, just let me finish something real quick" you have a plan, you want Tayler to walk by Cora because you know what kind of things he wants to do to her right now. You have kellianne, Nate and charli in on this plan.

Here is the plan:
Nate has to keep Cora in the pool until Tayler starts walking over, but we all know Cora is gonna head straight for the cheezits so charli is eating them on the counter in the kitchen which is one of the ways to mine and Tony's room. But kelliane has to make Cora stay in the kitchen with everyone else so that way she doesn't try and talk to me when I'm having my conversation with Tayler.

~skip to the conversation~
You bring Tayler into your room and sit him down on Tony's bed while you face him sitting on yours. He says "so what'd you wanna talk about?" You give him a devilish smile and say "A certain girl in the hype house who also happens to have a relative in the sway house who happens to be your best friend" he says "so Cora?" You nod. He says "what about her?" You say "I know you have a crush on her" he says "on Cora? Really?" You say "I know you've admitted to yourself but you don't wanna tell anyone" he puts his head in his hands running his fingers through his hair and sighs. He looks up at you and says "she doesn't want me like I want her" you pat his shoulder and sit like that until you get and idea.

~Tayler's POV~
Ondreaz gasps and you get concerned and say "dude you good?" He says "I have an idea" you say "for what?" He says "to get you and Cora together" just then there's a knock at the door. Ondreaz yells "come in!" It was Cora in her I might add, very exposing bathing suit. You think 'god damn she's hot'. She says "foods here" and smiles. 'Her smile, her body, her everything...it's all perfect' Ondreaz disrupts my thoughts by saying "we'll be down in a minute" she says ok and walks away. He says "I'll tell you the idea after we eat" you nod and follow behind him downstairs.

You see everyone scattered around the downstairs eating their food. Some by the pool, some in the kitchen...including Cora, some in the living room and some went to their rooms which are downstairs.

You head to the kitchen to get your food...and well, to be near Cora and ondreaz follows. You sit on one of the chairs and Ondreaz slides you your food. You start eating and just talking to Ryland, Cora and charli until Cora walks away. You say "why'd she leave?" Charli gives you the same smile that ondre gave you and says "why do you care?" You roll your eyes and say "first ondre now you?" She says "she's getting a hoodie" you nod and continue eating. She comes back out shortly with a hoodie that I'm pretty sure is Bryce's.

Once you guys finish eating ondreaz comes over to you and whispers "meet me in my room" shortly after you head to his room and lock the door. He says "so here's the plan"...

Cliffhanger...