two

I was bored cuz ton was taking me and all the avengers (even steev) wben he suddenly pulled mr aside and kissed ky neck

I moaned amd then Petro ran over and punched jim in the head, and he was out cold.

Wanda smirked and looked at clit. "Okigod theyre so gona date!" She said and cljnt nodded and kissed her cheek. She was oregnant with there baby.

I walwkd over to her and lunched her in the stomach, making her lose the baby. "WE ARE NOT EVERGONNA DATE!"

Pietro nodded and kissed steve on hte lips. "I love you hby boy.: steve said

Pietro was an emo twink thay steve loved to fuck jard jnt hw shoes.

I went to the bathroom to chsnge inyo my my chemical romance shirt when wad walked in crying. I looked at her. 'Whats wrong wanda?"

She drowned and cried snd looked in the kirror as her eyeljner ran  eyeliner ran down her fwce and she skbned. "I DON'T THINK CLIT LOVES ME ANYMORE"

I ROLLED MY EYES "well hes a prep anywhay os you should leave him and be with me"

And then I kissd her snd slipped a finger under her black miniskiet and stuck it in her. I touched her clit and she came after 5bseconds, cause im that hot.

"Mmm fuck oh god yes" wanda kianed and kissed me. "I love you kiara"

I skil3d amd lissed her cheek back. "I love you too Wad"

And then we went ohr of the bathroom to find Tony again ajd go get our setas