Five

- At Toots house

I wake up to my phone ring. I look and see that Iman is calling me. Why this man callin at eight in the morning he lucky I was up.

-phone convo

I: wassup lily pad
He calls me Lillypad cause my middle name is Liliana.
Me: nothing much how are you
I: same old same old. How Mani doing
Me: she is doing great actually she has this new "bestie" and he really took my baby from me.
He looked into the camera and squinted his eyes.
I: you got a boyfriend lily?
Me: no E I mean if he asked me today I wouldn't say no.
I: finally your mean ass. Always shutting people out.
I rolled my eyes
Me: were Mora I don't want to talk to you no more.
I: I-I I am hurt. But she with her mom today and she took my baby with her.
Me: oooooh that's why your calling me.
I: not ful-

-END

I hung up on him because he was using me for entertainment but it's alright cause guess who's lonely his ass.

-Text convo
Iman😜: you so mean how could you just hang up in my face like that.
Iman😜: The audacity of some people man.
Lillypad 🐸: You were only using me.
Iman😜: I would never do you like that lily🥺
Lillypad🐸: Save it I can smell your lies from here🖕🏽

That little Bastard left me on read and when I see him it's on sight. "Mamas who was that?" I didn't even know his funky ass was up.

"That was my side boo." I said thinking it was funny.

"Stop fucking playing with me bruh." He said getting up and going in the bathroom.

"Nah I'm playing." He shook his head.

"I know you are. You my girl and you know this."

"First of all I didn't know none of this sir. Since when?"

He smirked "since I saw you in the club." I Just walked away smiling going down stairs to see what he had in the fridge.

He ain't had nothing in there. "Nau'Jour!" He came down stairs with Mani in his hands. She was still sleepy and I could tell.

"Stop waking my baby up just cause you want her to be up" I say hitting his shoulder and mugging him.

"Why you called me?"

"Oh yea. You don't got no food in here." He looked in the fridge like that was a surprise.

"Well we can go get breakfast from somewhere." He suggested

We wound up going to Waffle House and then a client called me to do her hair last minute.

"Do it tomorrow they cutting into our time together." Ny said and I rolled my eyes.

"Sir I'm gon get my money regardless. But if you want to keep Mani you can." He smiled at me

"Can I get a kiss." He asked and I looked at him sideways. "You always asking for a kiss." I said mugging him.

"That's because I'm trying to be a gentleman but I'm gon start taking it in a minute."