Summer

Evans POV-

Im so lonely, I miss Jonathan. I see him everyday but we dont talk. I just want to die, but today is the last day of school. That means after the day is over, off the camp I go. I doubt Jonathan is still going but whatever. Speak of him he's not here.

TIME SKIP after school. Got picked up a little early-

My mom picked me up and we went straight to the house. I grabed my stuff, and put it outside and just sat there. I went into deep thought until someone sits next to me and hugs me to death and snaps me out of my thoughts. ITS JONATHAN!!!! I immediately hug back. "I....I'm sorry Jonathan" I say "it's okay I should be the one to apologize." He says. We sat there and hug for and while. I missed his touch, feel, smell, laugh, embrace, everything. "Jonathan, please dont ever do that again. If you do I might die, because I missed you so much." I say "Don't worry I dont plan to, now let wait for that bus." He says as he intertwine's our fingers. I smirk and I think back to the kiss. I need to tell him how I feel, just not now.

Time skip (sorry ):  )-

"Aye, theres the bus" Jonathan says. I look up and yell for my mom. She runs out the door and we say our goodbyes, and grab our stuff, and get on the bus. There not alot of kids, thank god. The bus was quite and peaceful. Me and Jonathan put our stuff in one seat, and sit on the opposite side of it. We are still holding eachothers hands and Jonathan laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. God did i miss him, im so glad he's coming, and with that I also fell asleep.

(About 2 hours later)

"Rise and shine, Sweethearts" a lady said to Jonathan and I. I smile and Jonathan and I get up, and stretch then grab our stuff. We got off the bus and looked around. This place looked nice. We went into a cabin labeled 'Evan' (A/N idk i dont do camp just go with the flow) so we just thought it was mine. We unpacked our stuff then looked at the time. It was 5:48pm. For me that dinner time. "Come on Jonathan lets go get some food" I say and put my hand out. We walk to the eating part of the camp and get some food then walk back. We sit down and ate, and talked about what has happened in our lifes for the last few months. We both said the same thing pretty much. We were both sad, mad at ourselfs, depressed, etc... once we finished our food i looked at the clock again. Wow time flies its now 8:36pm. Well we did talk for a while about what happened and other stuff. "Hey lets get into some pj's." I say. "Okay" Jonathan replys and we both get up and change then get in bed. "Good night Jonathan" "Good night Evan"

Time: 2:12am

"E-Evan?" Jonathan wakes me up. "Y-Yes, You okay?" I ask. "No I'm scared of the dark." He says. I giggle and little but and he just sits there with a serious face. "Come here." I say and with that we are both in the same bed and I'm 'protecting' him from the dark. Soon dalling back asleep.

Jonathans POV-

I ain't even scared of the dark. I just needed an excuse to lay with Evan. I stayed up way to late thinking of this plan, but it paid off, and was worth it. Anyways ever since that kiss I've developed these feelings for Evan, but I want to tell him at the right time. Not now, just not now. I let my eyes close and fall asleep with Evans warm body against mine. Feeling happy.

(A/N sorry if this is short. Thank you for reading. Also sorry if its boring im trying. Pease out vaniriousalliance :) p.s. i posted this because of the great support i got on the last chapter. You dont understand how much this means to me :) <3)