Suspicions

(Bryan's P.O.V)

I was currently doing absolutely nothing. Yup great start to my morning. Wonder what Jyles is doing. Probably causing mayhem like usual. Though recently he's been kinda closed off...
Oh, well speak of the devil, "Hey Jyles do you need something?"
"Not really... More or less just saying hi, pretty boy. I was in the area and decided why not."
"Oh well hi..?"
     "Way to make awkward."
     "What do you want me to say? You kinda just showed up with no conversation."
      "True... But! That's beside the point."
      "How-?"
   "You see Bryan I came to ask you something."
"But you just said you came just to say hi?"
"Well I did but I also partially came to ask something. So I was wondering... Actually never mind I just realized your not necessarily needed for this. I'll be on my way pretty boy."
     And with that Jyles portaled away leaving very confused and slightly concerned Bryan. "Wonder what he was gonna ask. It's not like him to just up and leave like that." Bryan stayed silent before deciding, "I'll leave it alone. He's smart enough to know to talk to someone if needed."
——————————————-
With Jyles cause I'm bad at transitions!
——————————————-
'Why did I go to him of all people. But I guess I didn't lie to him. I don't particularly need him or anyone really for this. After all I've been able to survive with most people I meet hating me anyway. Even if my mind keeps telling me that the people I actually care about tolerate me. But I just need to know that they don't and try to ignore these worthless thoughts. Now let's see what's happening with the camp. Haven't been there for a minute.

——————————————-
God that's short! But y'all wanted a chapter so here ya go! I'll try and make the next one longer! Also thank you guys for asking because I personally didn't think anyone particularly cared for this but when I went to see the votes and comments I was proven very wrong! So yeah thank you! Cya!