Chapter 2|T.A.G

As Jungkook reached the Portal or should i say the Starry Dimension.

(A/N; Portal and Dimension have some differences but...Since Portal is like a hole where you can teleport directly, and Dimension is also the same, i mean...Dimension is also like a teleporting..but Dimension is like a world, where you wanted to go..where you've wished that you wanted to be in. So...they have some similarities in teleporting, let's just say...if you go in, in the hole. Your gonna be teleported into the other dimension. If you get what i mean?😭)

He then stood there then some fairy lights appeared, shining brightly as if it was a star...(A/N; idiot, it's exactly a star😂)

And then, a girl approached him.

"His Highness," the girl paused and bowed, "what are you doing in the Starry Dimension if may i ask?"

"Is that necessary?" Jungkook asked as if he was offended.

The girl flinched nervously and bowed 90 degrees down, "Pardon my rudeness His Highness..!"

Jungkook chuckles, "rise up Myeongyun." Jungkook said and the girl did as what he was told to.

Myeongyun, "His Highness...mianhe" the girl said quite dissapointed and upset to herself

"Oh god," Jungkook laughed naughtily, "Myeongyun, you are the queen of the Fairy Land and the first one whom got an order to 1st Lord to guard the Starry Dimension and also the one that is stronger than any faries in this land/world. Yet...here you are, so timid and apologetic when infront of me"

Jungkook chuckles, and Myeongyun got flustered by embarassment, "Mianhe...His Highness"

Jungkook, "aish! Stop apologizing already"

Myeongyun nodded eagerly

"Yi Myeongyun, by the order of the Five Gods in the Heavenly Golden Palace. I was asked to go down the human or should i say, the mortal world to help people who is living messerably down there." Jungkook answered quite more serious,

Myeongyun understands it but is also worried.

"But...His Highness, wouldn't it be quite dangerous in the mortal world?" She asked worriedly

Jungkook simply smiled kindly at her, "don't worry, i will take the risk no matter what...after all, you know i'm the all mighty god, right?"

Myeongyun and Jungkook laughed slightly together then four girls walks up to them, bowing in respect to Jungkook then turned to look at their Queen Yi.

"Yes? Do you need something, Seongmyul, Chaeji, Ahyeom, and Sukyoung?" Myeongyun asked the four girls

"Yes, Appearantly. One of our important flower died."

One of the girls named Seongmyul replied, shocking Myeongyun.

"What..?!"

The four girls looked down nervously

"I thought...i thought you guys are taking care of it? Sighs...you guys know, that it's the second most important flower in the Heavenly Golden Palace's land! It can heal and protect someone or more!" Myeongyun slightly shouting at them in dissapointment.

Jungkook cleared his throagh, "Myeongyun. Calm down...why not tell it honestly to the 1st god then get a help from 5th god to assist you on making it alive again, after all..my master is expert in this kind of things" Jungkook suggested and smiled politely,

While Myeongyun nodded, "but...it's so embarassing..i'm sure the 1st God  would scold us again just because of asking too much help to the 5th God..."

Jungkook laughed to himself, "don't worry. Just tell them i'm the one who suggested it. Okay? Becareful you guys, i'll take my leave now"

Chaeji, "Becareful on the way His Highness..!"

Ahyeom, "Will do His Highness"

Sukyoung, "You too His Highness"

Seongmyul, "Take care His Highness"

Myeongyun smiled and waved her hand, "Goodbye and Take care Our Highness..."

Jungkook bid he's goodbye aswell and left going straight to the portal. But before..he stopped and look at the round and manificant and stunning portal, that it's own white and gold color are mix and going round on the circle portal.

"Heh, leaving now?"

A voice was heared that Jungkook doesn't even want a single soul to listen.

"Sehun...what do you want?"

Sehun, "ohh..such a beam rude ass..oh well..won't you ask me first how it was so hard to excuse myself to those damn fairies just to get here."

Jungkook tightened his grip on his sword on his side waist.

"Then..you shouldn't have been here. And how can you say 'such' thing to those kind fairies!" Jungkook finally turned to look at him deeply in rage

Sehun only chuckled as he saw that desperation in Jungkook's eyes.

"Why...? Want to hurt me? Go on, try it little bun~" he spoked with a not so teasing voice.

Jungkook cringed at him, as he calmed himself while meditating for only a second since he's so disturbed with this Duckhead

'This piece of...ugh, he's lucky i can't curse at him!' Jungkook thought to himself

"You-.."

"Lord Sehun, it's not good on picking a fight with His Highness, am i right?"
________________________

A/N; oof-- cliffhanger~ btw, see you in the next chap💗

Your Author
-태국 커즈_153